Default Spawn fan's consensus on Angela?

Hello there, I've not read many issues of spawn but i've become a fan of Angela since she joined the Marvel universe. Now with her new origin being told, and rumours of a solo title of her own, I want to know what fans of spawn think - did you like Angela?, have you followed her Marvel stuff?, do you wish she was back in the Spawn universe?, do you even care?

Shes...fine.
    Theres not much to miss tbh. After her mini wrapped Todd kinda ignored her presumably in case the suit ever got filed in Gaimans favour. Iirc her next major appearence was her death in #100.
    I do kinda miss the derivative characters of Tiffany/Domina etc in so far that theres been a distinct lack of angelic characters since Armageddon and thats something id like to see more of.

Ive not followed her Marvel appearences but i may check out an ongoing depending on the team and pitch.

I was a fan of her when I was reading Spawn. She was a fun character and I loved her dynamic with Al, but she didn't make that much of an appearance throughout the run. She appeared every now and then and had her own mini. Her biggest moments in the main series was her first appearance and the stories leading to #100 where she eventually dies. I would have liked to see more of her in the stories and more moments between her and Al, but in the Spawn verse, I like dead being dead and she played her part in his life. I'm indifferent to her being at Marvel, I just hope she isn't wasted and she's put to good use.