Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Okay, I had a theory going that this arc would be a major turning point for Kate, especially considering what was revealed in Detective this week.

Basically, I think she's going to end up killing someone, and maybe multiple someones, out of a mix of the fear toxin and pure rage. This preview doesn't really do anything to dispell that.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Okay, I had a theory going that this arc would be a major turning point for Kate, especially considering what was revealed in Detective this week.

Basically, I think she's going to end up killing someone, and maybe multiple someones, out of a mix of the fear toxin and pure rage. This preview doesn't really do anything to dispell that.
    I agree. Though, the real question is; who will she kill? Some random innocents? Criminals that probably deserve it? Or someone close to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I agree. Though, the real question is; who will she kill? Some random innocents? Criminals that probably deserve it? Or someone close to her?
    I think Colony Prime for sure. Maybe Fatima, and maybe even Scarecrow, which would be huge.

Yeah! spoilers:
    Taser gloves are back!
    end of spoilers And they were even set up last issue, we just didn't know it.

This is a three-part story, and this was the escape; both Kate and Simon's escape from their prison and Kate's escape from the fear toxin (something she should be a minor expert at at this point). I really liked that despite their animosity, Kate and Simon immediately put that aside when it came time to bust out; they're both soldiers, after all.

I'm not so certain about my theory that Kate is going to kill someone at the end of this anymore. It's still pretty open-ended despite a bunch of evidence in this issue itself and the few things we know about Kate's future. I was really expecting this experience to seriously break her in some way, and that could still happen, but I'm not so sure now.
    Last edited by Caivu; 10-17-2017 at 09:54 PM.