Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Spider-Man January 2018 Solicitations

VENOM #160

MIKE COSTA (W), GERARDO SANDOVAL (A/C) Variant Cover by RYAN STEGMAN Avengers Variant Cover by INHYUK LEE

VENOM INC. Part 5

* Spider-Man and Venom continue their uneasy alliance as they work to stop Maniac from taking over New York's criminal underworld!

* It's outright mayhem as the heroes mount a counteroffensive and take the fight to Maniac! But with an unleashed symbiote and an army at his command, will it be enough?!

* (Hint: Probably not, True Believer!)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: VENOM INC. OMEGA #1

DAN SLOTT & MIKE COSTA (W), RYAN STEGMAN & GERARDO SANDOVAL (A) Cover by RYAN STEGMAN Variant Cover by Gabriele DELL'OTTO

VENOM INC. Part 6

* The symbiotic super villain called Maniac has seized control of all of New York's major crime families, and he's now got his sights set on the entire city!

* To make matters worse, he's also got a cadre of super villains under his symbiotic spell, and Spider-Man, Venom and their allies are the only things standing in their way!

* The final chapter of VENOM INC!

48 pages, $4.99. ]
    SPIDER-GWEN #28

JASON LATOUR (W) ROBBI RODRIGUEZ (A/C)

GWENOM Part 4

* Every road in Earth-65 leads to Matt Murdock.

* Gwen takes the fight to the man who's orchestrated so much of her problems.

32 pages, $3.99.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #794

DAN SLOTT (W), STUART IMMONEN (A) Cover by ALEX ROSS AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK

THREAT LEVEL RED Part 1

* NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO Spider-Man hurled the dangerous madman called Zodiac a full year into the future.

* IN THIS ISSUE Spidey catches up to him, and Zodiac's had a whole year to prepare for their rematch!
    SPIDER-MAN #236

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W), OSCAR BAZALDUA (A) Cover by PATRICK BROWN

SINISTER SIX REBORN ParT 3

* The Bombshells are back together?!

* Lana has been through so much and has grown into a hero, but with her mom back in the equation, things look bad for her.

* Know who they look even worse for? MILES MORALES, SPIDER-MAN! And with Electro in the mix as well...?

32 pages, $3.99.
    PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #299

CHIP ZDARSKY (W), ADAM KUBERT (a) COVER BY MARCOS MARTIN

Most Wanted ParT 3

* Tinkerer enlists the aid of his augmented allies to squash Spider-Man once and for all!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #26

ROBBIE THOMPSON (W), SCOTT HEPBURN (A/C)

SPIDER-MAN VERSUS DEADPOOL Part 4

* Peter Parker and Wade Wilson are in their eighties and live in the same nursing home. Wait, WHAT?!

* The madness of this book gets a brief interlude in the form of a story from the future! But this is not a throwaway issue!

* This issue is the first prelude to the biggest Spider-Man and Deadpool story of all time that will come to fruition in JULY OF 2018!

32 pages, $3.99.
    SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #27

ROBBIE THOMPSON (W), CHRIS BACHALO (A/C)

AREA 14 Part 1

* The Chameleon has gained access to a secret ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. facility, which is a sentence Peter Parker hoped would never be written.

* Wade Wilson? Completely ignorant of just how bad the situation is.

32 pages, $3.99.
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #15

JODY HOUSER (W) NICK ROCHE (A) Cover by RYAN STEGMAN

EIGHT YEARS LATER Part 3

* The Annual Parker Family Fun Day has been a super hero disaster!

* But what the Spider-Family thought was a surprise attack on civilians by the Lizard...

* ...is turning out to be a far more Sinister scheme than imaginable!

32 pages, $3.99.
    BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER #13

PETER DAVID (W) WILL SLINEY (A) Cover by KHARY RANDOLPH

THE SLINGERS RETURN Part 4

* After learning where the Hornet's true allegiances lie, the Slingers switch sides and team up with the Scarlet Spider to take him down!

* But will their combined might be enough to stop him?

* PLUS: Ben's secret identity may be compromised by one of his most trusted allies in Vegas, and it sure ain't making his life any easier!

32 pages, $3.99.

Source
    10 char
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-17-2017 at 09:22 AM.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

ASM could be interesting with Zodiac coming back, hopefully Slott does it well. I'm also interested in Avengers No Surrender, but only if Peter actually steps up and plays an important role in it. With Waid writing though... that doesn't seem too likely.

Thoughts:

- I"m so glad they brought Kraven back so he could be a one-off villain in non-Spider-Man titles. That really makes his resurrection worth it .

-Venom Inc. just feels like Maximum Carnage with more Venoms. I mean, Peter, Felicia, and Venom teaming-up to stop another Symbiote infesting New York?

- Was anyone really asking for Zodiac to come back? I know they teased he would, but still.

- So I guess the Bombshells and the Francine Frye Electro are now the "New York City Sirens," though I can only imagine Lana is there under coercion.

- I wonder who Tinkerer's "augemented allies" include. I'd guess Vulture is one, and maybe Shocker and Scorpion for movie synergy?

- So the Parkers get locked in a freakshow by the new Sinister Six. Creepy .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    ASM could be interesting with Zodiac coming back, hopefully Slott does it well. I'm also interested in Avengers No Surrender, but only if Peter actually steps up and plays an important role in it. With Waid writing though... that doesn't seem too likely.
    For all we know Spidey could be the avenger who dies. Avengers does seem to be ahead of asm in marvel time. Could you imagine Slott's ASM staring Miles Morales?
    Last edited by rward777; 10-17-2017 at 10:31 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Was anyone really asking for Zodiac to come back? I know they teased he would, but still.
    It annoys me to no extreme that for the anniversary month of BND, we get Peter up against a so-so villain from a so-so era, and it's FALCON that gets to fight Mephisto.

Does the RYV #15 summary capitalizing the word "sinister" make anyone else suspicious that Mr. Sinister might be involved with that story?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Does the RYV #15 summary capitalizing the word "sinister" make anyone else suspicious that Mr. Sinister might be involved with that story?
    I guess it would make sense for him to team-up with the Lizard since they're both into genetic mutations, but my first though was the Sinister Six.

Don't forget Champions and Avengers!

CHAMPIONS #16

MARK WAID (W), HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)

CHAMPION FOR A DAY Part 1

Following their staggering loss in their adventure with the Avengers, the Champions decide to double down on their mission to make the world a better place -- but they know now they can't do it alone! That's right -- it's time for a membership drive!

32 pages, $3.99.

Two spiders for the price of one there - possible follow up to Sitting In A Tree?

And while Miles decides if Gwen should be a Champion, Peter's in the biggest Avengers assembly since Hickman...

AVENGERS #675

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) WRAPAROUND COVER BY MARK BROOKS TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (1 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG PARTY VARIANT VARIANT BY DANIEL ACUNA

NO SURRENDER Part 1

AVENGERS goes WEEKLY for the stunning sixteen-part saga that will write the end of an era! The Earth has been STOLEN! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense between Earth and the mysterious forces threatening to tear it apart. It's time to ASSEMBLE! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a threat beyond any they've faced before in a weekly epic adventure that will define the future of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

40 pages, $4.99.

AVENGERS #676

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (2 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS

NO SURRENDER Part 2

The Black Order. The Lethal Legion. Two teams of powerful villains bent on destroying each other have arrived on Earth, and they don't care who gets caught in the crossfire. But who's pulling their strings? And what is the secret of the lost Avenger?

32 pages, $3.99.

AVENGERS #677

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (3 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by ESAD RIBIC

NO SURRENDER Part 3

Quicksilver flamed out of the Avengers, leaving devastation in his wake. But now that it's all hands on deck, is this his chance at redemption? Or will his hunger to prove himself be his downfall?

32 pages, $3.99.

AVENGERS #678

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (4 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by Mike Del Mundo

NO SURRENDER Part 4

The Avengers are caught in a game of cosmic proportions, but they don't know the rules -- and one of them is about to pay the ultimate price! THE FIRST AVENGER FALLS!

32 pages, $3.99.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget Champions and Avengers!

CHAMPIONS #16

MARK WAID (W), HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)

CHAMPION FOR A DAY Part 1

Following their staggering loss in their adventure with the Avengers, the Champions decide to double down on their mission to make the world a better place -- but they know now they can't do it alone! That's right -- it's time for a membership drive!

32 pages, $3.99.

Two spiders for the price of one there - possible follow up to Sitting In A Tree?

And while Miles decides if Gwen should be a Champion, Peter's in the biggest Avengers assembly since Hickman...

AVENGERS #675

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) WRAPAROUND COVER BY MARK BROOKS TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (1 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG PARTY VARIANT VARIANT BY DANIEL ACUNA

NO SURRENDER Part 1

AVENGERS goes WEEKLY for the stunning sixteen-part saga that will write the end of an era! The Earth has been STOLEN! The sky burns while mysterious cosmic objects crash down from above, wreaking havoc across the world! The Avengers are the last line of defense between Earth and the mysterious forces threatening to tear it apart. It's time to ASSEMBLE! The teams you know and love from AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, U.S.AVENGERS and OCCUPY AVENGERS come together to face a threat beyond any they've faced before in a weekly epic adventure that will define the future of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!

40 pages, $4.99.

AVENGERS #676

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (2 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by ALAN DAVIS

NO SURRENDER Part 2

The Black Order. The Lethal Legion. Two teams of powerful villains bent on destroying each other have arrived on Earth, and they don't care who gets caught in the crossfire. But who's pulling their strings? And what is the secret of the lost Avenger?

32 pages, $3.99.

AVENGERS #677

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (3 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by ESAD RIBIC

NO SURRENDER Part 3

Quicksilver flamed out of the Avengers, leaving devastation in his wake. But now that it's all hands on deck, is this his chance at redemption? Or will his hunger to prove himself be his downfall?

32 pages, $3.99.

AVENGERS #678

MARK WAID, AL EWING & JIM ZUB (W), PEPE LARRAZ (A) Cover by MARK BROOKS CONNECTING VARIANT COVER (4 OF 4) BY JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO Avengers Variant Cover by Mike Del Mundo

NO SURRENDER Part 4

The Avengers are caught in a game of cosmic proportions, but they don't know the rules -- and one of them is about to pay the ultimate price! THE FIRST AVENGER FALLS!

32 pages, $3.99.
    I wonder if Peter Parker is the first avenger who falls.

I'd think Gwen's AU status pretty much precludes her from joining the Champions (not that Miles would mind).

lol, because he'll have recently had The Fall of Parker in his own book?

In all seriousness, I'm guessing it's Quicksilver.

I'd think Gwen's AU status pretty much precludes her from joining the Champions (not that Miles would mind).
    You forgot about Web Warriors. She still has the ability to travel between universes, she used it in Spider-Women, Clone Conspiracy and Sitting In a Tree.

However, I expect Wasp and Red Locust to be the ones who actually join. A girl is more likely... spoilers:
    Because apparently, Viv has been killed off, they need another girl to replace her
    end of spoilers which rules out the boys.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-17-2017 at 10:40 AM.

BANNED

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #794

DAN SLOTT (W), STUART IMMONEN (A) Cover by ALEX ROSS AVENGERS VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK

THREAT LEVEL RED Part 1

* NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO Spider-Man hurled the dangerous madman called Zodiac a full year into the future.

* IN THIS ISSUE Spidey catches up to him, and Zodiac's had a whole year to prepare for their rematch!
    I've read this several times over now, and don't see how it makes a lick of sense. Surely if Spider-Man chucked Zodiac one year into the future, Zodiac won't have had any time at all to prepare. In fact the opposite is true; Pete has had a year to prepare.

Spider-Man/Deadpool lives on after Spidey vs Pool. Interesting.

I guess it would make sense for him to team-up with the Lizard since they're both into genetic mutations, but my first though was the Sinister Six.
    Oh, duh, the Sinister Six. That would make more sense.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)