Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Spectacular Member

so... I take it Dazzler #43 was cancelled? It was originally scheduled for November 2017... but has yet to appear in any solicits

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Wait I hadn't noticed Blink's new costume yet... I just... lol....
    I looks like it's a hyper sexualized version of her Phalanx Covenant outfit she was wearing when she was first introduced. All the women had that lame boob window and the thigh windows as well. So I am assuming that Cable is taking her from this point in time? But that would be poor as she had little control over her abilities. Le sigh, AOA Blink will always be superior.
    covenant2.jpg

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Did y'all notice Legion has a "TV variant" available? Guess Fox and Marvel are sitting in a tree with these shows...

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Legion doesnt make any sense... Are they ignoring EVERYTHING that happened in the last series? I'm pretty sure Spurrier covered this angle already during Legacy.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    so... I take it Dazzler #43 was cancelled? It was originally scheduled for November 2017... but has yet to appear in any solicits
    This might be something to ask the editors via tweet.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yeah, I think that's possible. There might be other forces involved with Jean's ongoing struggles and whenever the Phoenix is present, that's usually a pretty safe bet.

It sounds like Jean Grey's solo series is set to end or culminate with issue 11 or 12. But I'm hoping that after the events of Phoenix Resurrection, the series will continue or be relaunched in some way with adult Jean. I think she'll need a series of her own to adjust to life after being dead for so long. Maybe the February solicits will reveal more, but I hope Marvel isn't done with Jean Grey having a solo series.
    I didn't think about it but you're right. An adult jean solo would be great so that she can adjust to the present without eating up as much panel time doing so in the team books.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?