Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Not much happened in the newest issue, but it was nice to learn more about Laney!

BANNED

New Super Man #19 by Bernard Chang.

BANNED

Deathstroke#28

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Deathstroke#28

I like the pic,BUT I want artists to remember how old this kid is,and draw him accordingly.

New covers should use his new S shield(ying/yang)

When did they get a new writer?
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

BANNED

BANNED

#21 Variant

21.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    #21 Variant

21.jpg
    They are The BIG 4..

BANNED

So what do you guys think, is NSMatJLC going into its last arc as the solicit for #24 suggests? Is this a fake-out, if not did DC just want to get two more trades out or was this Bendis' doing, and if this is a fake-out does it mean we'll be getting an actual relaunch soon?

The solicit does sound like the last arc. I wouldn't be surprised if it's related to Bendis taking over the Superman line, as this is the only Super family book that seemingly escaped either cancellation or being taken over by Brian.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    So what do you guys think, is NSMatJLC going into its last arc as the solicit for #24 suggests? Is this a fake-out, if not did DC just want to get two more trades out or was this Bendis' doing, and if this is a fake-out does it mean we'll be getting an actual relaunch soon?
    I think a relaunch would be smart. If they add a North Korean Aquaman could they expand it into a Justice League Asia? Might provide more options and help it sell better. I just hope its not the end!!

Just saying that coming issue 4 of The Silencer, the Justice League of China will have some cameos... sort of. The three year old son of the protagonist has actions figures of all of them under Viktor Bogdanovic's pencil. I just love it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I think a relaunch would be smart. If they add a North Korean Aquaman could they expand it into a Justice League Asia? Might provide more options and help it sell better. I just hope its not the end!!
    I was hoping they'd relaunch the book as Justice League of China or whatever. I just don't want it to end. Unfortunately I do think this upcoming arc will be the last, it doesn't sell well in trades or floppies as far as I can tell. I hope Kenan won't be dumped in Limbo.

BANNED

They just need to create a 80 page Superman family series with all the characters that are loved,but can't sell well enough for their own series.you could keep the characters separate and in their own part of the DCU.
    Kenan and the JLC
    Steel and Lana
    Kara
    And the return of Kon, Linda,hell even cir

Mighty Member

I will be furious if these characters and concepts are thrown into limbo. Although Avery may have a chance since she shows up in The Flash. But it's very rare to see superhero comic centered on a foreign superhero in their own country. I hope they relaunch.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K