Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Just saying that coming issue 4 of The Silencer, the Justice League of China will have some cameos... sort of. The three year old son of the protagonist has actions figures of all of them under Viktor Bogdanovic's pencil. I just love it ^^
    action figures.jpg

I really want those.

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    Unfortunately I do think this upcoming arc will be the last, it doesn't sell well in trades or floppies as far as I can tell.
    It does seem likely that the book will be ending at #30, which is still pretty damn good for today's market, especially for new characters, but Luen-Yang confirmed awhile ago that one of the reasons the book didn't end at #18 was because of higher than expected trade sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I will be furious if these characters and concepts are thrown into limbo.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    I hope they relaunch.
    If other, far lower quality, books that don't last as long as this has can get chance after chance, there's zero reason DC shouldn't relaunch the best damn book they've had in ages.

If Justice League Action hadn't been stealth cancelled, it would've been awesome to see Kenan and the JLC pop up on that show .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Justice League Action hadn't been stealth cancelled, it would've been awesome to see Kenan and the JLC pop up on that show .
    Don't put that energy into the universe man.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

The newest issue is awesome! Their certainly is alot to talk about.

Wow. Mind blown ! This is was so packed, it's crazy. Kenan out of balance (Al-Yin Kenan?), The Dragonson's purpose is insane as well, and bat-Man and Wonder-Woman have a rough patch ahead of them. And hey, Alpaca is back !

I think both Baixi and Deilan were wrong. Deilan wanting to hide out with the aquaman of NK indefinitely was naive at best, since Baixi is kinda right doing so would cause North Korea to freak out and possibly kill thousands if not millions since losing a superhero is kinda akin to a nuclear bomb. Baixi handing him over thoigh wasnt right either - since its signing a death warrant. Its the balance problem they needed to find a solution somewhere in the middle.

Kenan haa gone super-white ultimate mode and I agrre that i think he is out of balance. Avery, Oman or MingMing will probably find some sort of way to snap him out of it next issue but not after he makes things alot worse.

Alpaca was good to see again - i hope she gets a new costume and becomes bat-mans robin. Robinbot can sacrifice itself somehow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

Alpaca was good to see again - i hope she gets a new costume and becomes bat-mans robin. Robinbot can sacrifice itself somehow.
    No need for Robinbot to die if that were to happen. Baixi could just upgrade them into the Night-Wing of China.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    action figures.jpg

I really want those.

It does seem likely that the book will be ending at #30, which is still pretty damn good for today's market, especially for new characters, but Luen-Yang confirmed awhile ago that one of the reasons the book didn't end at #18 was because of higher than expected trade sales.

Same.

If other, far lower quality, books that don't last as long as this has can get chance after chance, there's zero reason DC shouldn't relaunch the best damn book they've had in ages.
    Glad to hear it sells well in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    No need for Robinbot to die if that were to happen. Baixi could just upgrade them into the Night-Wing of China.
    That is true! A Night-Wing of China would be pretty awesome.

Im really not sure whats gonna happen in the next few issues! I didnt see anything which happened this issue coming! This series does keep suprising me!

Amazing Member

This is hands down one of the best books DC is putting out. The fact that the JLC looks like a cheap knockoff of the original JL but are completely separate, compelling characters is so amazing. Issue 1-18 tells the perfect story and it absolutely needs to be collected into a thick edition.

The current storyline with Dragonson is fantastic and the shift in the JLC group dynamic is great tension.

I'm glad that trades are doing well. This was the book I was most worried about getting cancelled for the past year. Kong Keenan is great and I'm happy he seems like he'll be around to stay (He popped up in Batman two issues ago in the Hospital scene)

BANNED

Bad news guys, the July solicits are in and the book is a no-show

https://www.newsarama.com/39527-dc-c...citations.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

I...I'm sad. But I'm going to remain hopeful. Until I hear from official sources that the book is over and there isn't going to be a relaunch, I'm going to remain optimistic.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Well now that's upsetting. I'm going to remain hopeful though at least until there is some official word.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

sad times. Hopefully it wont be 4 years or something before we see any of the characters again.

RIP Kenan you were too good for this world. I wish they'd relaunch as Justice League of China, or Justice League International. Kenan has been one of the best new characters this decade and I'll be crushed if he just disappears out of the public eye. I'll also be very upset if Yang isn't offered another book, dude is fantastic when editorial isn't screwing him over.