BANNED

Default The Shadow from Dynamite

If there are fans around who don't know where to start with this book, here is a pretty complete list of everything that's been published since 2012 when Dynamite started up with The Shadow. I tried to make the list somewhat chronological. As far as I know, everything up until Shadow Now happens in the 30s or thereabouts while everything post Shadow Now is set in the present day.

The Shadow: Year One #1-10
    The Shadow Vol. 1 #1-25, 100, Annual #1-2
    The Shadow Special #1-2
    The Shadow Over Innsmouth #1
    The Shadow: Agents of The Shadow #1
    Altered States: The Shadow #1
    The Shadow Vol. 2 #0-5
    The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights #1-5
    Grendel vs. The Shadow #1-3
    The Twilight Zone: The Shadow #1-4
    Masks Vol. 1 #1-8
    Masks Vol. 2 #1-8
    Noir Vol. 1 #1-5
    The Shadow: Midnight in Moscow #1-6
    The Shadow: Death of Margo Lane #1-5
    The Shadow: Shadow Now #1-6
    Batman/The Shadow #1-6
    The Shadow/Batman #1-6
    The Shadow Vol. 3 #1- ongoing

The Shadow has long been one of my favorite characters. I hope we see The Shadow/The Spirit crossover from Dynamite soon.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbones View Post
    The Shadow has long been one of my favorite characters. I hope we see The Shadow/The Spirit crossover from Dynamite soon.
    Unfortunately, I'm not buying any of the current The Shadow offerings from Dynamite since there isn't anything set back during the 1930s (or even the 1940s). I'd also love to see The Shadow and The Spirit meet up (hopefully not written by anybody named "Steve Orlando").

And, by the way, a separate thread for the current run was begun ("The Shadow (Vol. 3) by Si Spurrier & Daniel HDR (Dynamite)") but there hasn't been too much action on it.

BANNED

^ Yeah. Shadow definitely works best when it's set in the 30's, no question about it.