Amazing Member

Default Dracula (Classic Castlevania) vs. Astaroth (Ghost n' Goblins)

Dracula (Classic Castlevania)
    9939d33dc5e00162c8ca5783218f00ae.jpg

vs.

Astaroth (Ghosts N' Goblins)
    latest-2.jpg

Both at full power

Fight takes place in Dracula's Throne Room in Castlevania.

Classic Nintendo Dracula? Azthoth. For he could kill his hero in two hits as in Castlevania you had a health bar.

Also he was a overlord of Hell, Dracula just master of monsters with creepy castle.

Latter incarnations of Dracula turned him into a being equal to Satan. But this is not it. He merely throws fire balls and teleports.

Other versions enslave Azthoth, kill him and eat his soul or just defeat him. This is not it though. ( Like Lord of Shadows reboot Dracula was still Gods favored champion despite being a evil creep who managed to defeat Lucifer.)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Classic Nintendo Dracula? Azthoth. For he could kill his hero in two hits as in Castlevania you had a health bar.

Also he was a overlord of Hell, Dracula just master of monsters with creepy castle.

Latter incarnations of Dracula turned him into a being equal to Satan. But this is not it. He merely throws fire balls and teleports.

Other versions enslave Azthoth, kill him and eat his soul or just defeat him. This is not it though. ( Like Lord of Shadows reboot Dracula was still Gods favored champion despite being a evil creep who managed to defeat Lucifer.)
    I apologize for not being clear about Dracula. When I mentioned classic, I meant the Dracula from the Koji Igarashi timeline. (Up until Aria and Dawn of Sorrow). I didn't include the Lords of Shadow timeline since I have never played the LoS series.

Then it's the Satan Dracula who enslaves Azthoth then. As Aria Dracula kills him and eats his soul.