After posting about the hints given on the Superman forum about the return of Kon-El, I suggest than he could return as a member of the Outsiders, which is the subtitle of the upcoming Young Justice S3. In that way, a new iteration of the team would make an appearance, including Kon as a member mirroring the animated series.

But after a seconds, I just discovered than most of the more previous members of the original outsiders are unavaible for several reasons:
Metamorpho is in the Terrifics, Katana in the Suicide Squad, Nightwing and Arsenal with the Titans, rebuilding ties, Eradicator and Indigo turned to villany, Jade, in uncertain status until the return official of the JSA; Black Lighting rejuvenated and going sol, meanwhile his daughter Thunder was deleted by the New52. Other members as Halo, Geo-Force, Looker, are possibilities but they have not made a post Rebirth debut, beyond the Forge, so their status is unclear, same as the rest. Also, don't forget Batman who can be in any book or team, but that is other problem.

So why not give a new team the chance? How would you rebuilt the team? Would go back or would you be inspired by YJ3? Or would you build a new team from the scratch with Batman as the backer of the team? Or Nightwing?
I like the idea of a team as the described by the show,as an undercover superpowered team, like the superpower version of the Birds of Prey, under Batman tutelage, with a mix of characters than include Kon-El, Miss Martian, Looker, Halo and Faust.