Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Selina had a baby during the One Year Later storyline, she was named Helena.
    You mean that storyline that isn't canon anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by reni344 View Post
    Selina had a baby during the One Year Later storyline, she was named Helena.
    That was what I was implying.

Anything that happened before 2011 and the New52 is not necessarily in play anymore, or may have been drastically altered from what we originally read.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That was what I was implying.

Anything that happened before 2011 and the New52 is not necessarily in play anymore, or may have been drastically altered from what we originally read.
    No i think it's the other way round. It all still happened unless specifically mentioned. Dick and Damian still happened and a few weeks back we had Damian talking about Apokolips . Those things are from pre52 and new52.

Well they could make it canon again and give Bruce a daughter. Damian wasn't canon till Morrison.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Well they could make it canon again and give Bruce a daughter. Damian wasn't canon till Morrison.
    It's not really possible to make any of Selina's Pre-Nu52 Catwoman run canon and have it make a lick of sense because of what King has done with Holly.

It'd be a lot simpler for Bruce and Selina to just have the kid in present time. And that's the main thing I'm hoping for out of this mess. Bruce deserves both of his daughters back

It's not really possible to make any of Selina's Pre-Nu52 Catwoman run canon and have it make a lick of sense because of what King has done with Holly.

It'd be a lot simpler for Bruce and Selina to just have the kid in present time. And that's the main thing I'm hoping for out of this mess. Bruce deserves both of his daughters back
    The likelihood of them getting stuck with a baby is so low. There's a reason why Catwoman couldn't keep her baby. An aged up kid is easier to fit. Helena is a popular character this is the chance to bring her into main continuity
    Even if not that baby they could still do the unknown daughter thing. This marriage isn't going to last this could be a way to get something lasting from it

No i think it's the other way round. It all still happened unless specifically mentioned. Dick and Damian still happened and a few weeks back we had Damian talking about Apokolips . Those things are from pre52 and new52.
    Remember Brubaker's issues of Catwoman during "War Games"?
    If Stephanie didn't replace Tim as Robin, how could that whole storyline happen?

BANNED

An aged up kid is easier to fit. Helena is a popular character this is the chance to bring her into main continuity
    So would you want her to be 4-6 and have her hang around the BatFam Lian Harper style, or would you make her closer to Damian's age and stick her in a costume?

Even if not that baby they could still do the unknown daughter thing.
    As discussed on the Cass thread when a few of us were talking about the theory that Cass is actually Bruce and Shiva's kid in this continuity, it'd be pretty dang silly for Bruce to have ANOTHER kid he didn't know about.

Extraordinary Member

As discussed on the Cass thread when a few of us were talking about the theory that Cass is actually Bruce and Shiva's kid in this continuity, it'd be pretty dang silly for Bruce to have ANOTHER kid he didn't know about.
    At least pre-flashpoint, thats hardly possible based on Cass age. (Cass being Shivas Daugther is actually allready hard to justify in cotinuity).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    At least pre-flashpoint, thats hardly possible based on Cass age. (Cass being Shivas Daugther is actually allready hard to justify in cotinuity).
    When it comes to Rebirth and time, EVERYTHING is wibbly wobbly timey wimey. (And remember, this ISN'T something I want, I'm just saying) See Damian being 13 while no one else has aged.

Extraordinary Member

When it comes to Rebirth and time, EVERYTHING is wibbly wobbly timey wimey. (And remember, this ISN'T something I want, I'm just saying) See Damian being 13 while no one else has aged.
    Since Cass is (according to a recent Interview of Tynion) only 15 it might work now, but if I look at the interactions we had between Bruce and Shiva sofar it doesn't seem like they were ever that close.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Since Cass is (according to a recent Interview of Tynion) only 15 it might work now, but if I look at the interactions we had between Bruce and Shiva sofar it doesn't seem like they were ever that close.
    Tynion is very inconsistent when it comes to saying what Cass's age is. I'm pretty sure at one point or another he's said everything between 14 and 17. They definitely didn't act like they were close, but remember we've seen that Bruce's memories have been repeatedly messed with.

So would you want her to be 4-6 and have her hang around the BatFam Lian Harper style, or would you make her closer to Damian's age and stick her in a costume?

While it would be interesting to see her about lian's age her chances of survival are increased if she is older so i would have her older and stick her in a uniform. But Gotham is over run by costumed family members and I'm not sure if another one can be sustained.

It is silly but so is everyone who ended up in the Batfamily going to see the Flying Graysons and all of them leaving inspired by and in awe of Dick Grayson age 12

BANNED

It is silly but so is everyone who ended up in the Batfamily going to see the Flying Graysons and all of them leaving inspired by and in awe of Dick Grayson age 12
    I dunno. I'm still inspired by and in awe of Dick Grayson sixty years later.

BANNED

Me and you mate. Looking forward to Morrison's upcoming sequel
    What????!!!!!! A sequel???!!! I haven't heard anything, so TELL ME MORE, PLEASE !!!!!