Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WHAT? Cass with only 15 years? I always saw the "Tim generation"(steph, cass, harper...) with 17 years(N52/Rebirth).. She is 1 year younger than Supergirl now...

If she has 15 years, then Steph and Tim the same or 1 year more..
    Cass was pre flashpoint actually Jason's age and not Tim's, Tim was said to be 16 in Rebirth and I think Steph was said at some point to be 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Cass was pre flashpoint actually Jason's age and not Tim's, Tim was said to be 16 in Rebirth and I think Steph was said at some point to be 17.
    OK..

About Cass, I talked about N52/Rebirth... However, In the same age that Jason the 2nd Robin? I never imaginated this..

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Instead of Emiko being his first crush, having her be his first attempt at a romantic relationship would be more believable and lead to different stories.
    Now this is what I agree with. It sounds exciting I want to read something like this with Emiko.

I also want a Super Sons animated movie/show, though I think Jon's background probably will be complicated to tell.

Anyway I hope what Damian did to OG Wally in the last issue of TLC crossover will be properly addressed again. Let them have a talk or something. Anything will do. I really want to fully move on from it.

And stop writing Bruce coming off as a bad father to Damian outside of Super Sons, especially in Teen Titans.

BANNED

OK..

About Cass, I talked about N52/Rebirth... However, In the same age that Jason the 2nd Robin? I never imaginated this..
    In Rebrith, Cass is anywhere between 14 and 17; it's not clear.

Pre-FP, Cass was introduced at 17, at least 19 by the end, and a few months to a year older than Jason, as she had her 18th birthday before the issue she and Bruce visited Jason's grave on what would have been his 18th birthday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Now this is what I agree with. It sounds exciting I want to read something like this with Emiko.
    Nah, I think it works better as just a crush. I think Damian is still too emotionally immature for a romantic relationship, especially with someone who IS more mature like Emi, and while there are definite similarities in their personalities, I think the differences between them outweigh them, and not in a way that makes them compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Nah, I think it works better as just a crush. I think Damian is still too emotionally immature for a romantic relationship, especially with someone who IS more mature like Emi, and while there are definite similarities in their personalities, I think the differences between them outweigh them, and not in a way that makes them compatible.
    I personally think it will be interesting. I refuse to have Emiko as Damian's first crush like Percy said, but his first attempt I can accept. He didn't do anything with his possible crush towards Supergirl, but this time he does something about it and failing (lol). No one says they will work out in the end anyway.

I personally think it will be interesting. I refuse to have Emiko as Damian's first crush like Percy said, but his first attempt I can accept. He didn't do anything with his possible crush towards Supergirl, but this time he does something about it and failing (lol). No one says they will work out in the end anyway.

I don't trust enougth on Percy to handle it, personally, the guy is as subtle as a hammer. That being said, i don't think that we would see Damian in a relationship any time soon, main continuity comics, seem to be allergic to any kind of romantic entaglement that doesn't go beyond teasing or having some old romances semi explored with a half hearted effort.

I also want a Super Sons animated movie/show, though I think Jon's background probably will be complicated to tell.

Anyway I hope what Damian did to OG Wally in the last issue of TLC crossover will be properly addressed again. Let them have a talk or something. Anything will do. I really want to fully move on from it.

And stop writing Bruce coming off as a bad father to Damian outside of Super Sons, especially in Teen Titans.
    Jon is difficult in the current AU with Diana and Clark still a couple but in a series he would work just fine.

Damian needs friends now not romance I want his actual hero friends brought back or used more. Abuse, Maya Maps, Suren all are fresher and more interesting than titans he's hanging out with.

Extraordinary Member

Jason wasn't that much older than Tim pre flash point. But it seemed often that he was almost Dicks age, despite being roughly 7 years younger.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't trust enougth on Percy to handle it, personally, the guy is as subtle as a hammer. That being said, i don't think that we would see Damian in a relationship any time soon, main continuity comics, seem to be allergic to any kind of romantic entaglement that doesn't go beyond teasing or having some old romances semi explored with a half hearted effort.
    yeah it's most likely Percy will write Emiko kicking Damian's butt rather than a real unrequited romance story.

BANNED

yeah it's most likely Percy will write Emiko kicking Damian's butt rather than a real unrequited romance story.
    OH, if only.

OH, if only.
    lol you think she won't?

BANNED

lol you think she won't?
    Nope. His fanbase, and even those not part of it like myself, may not agree with his rolling back Damian's development, but I still think he's too much of a Damian fan to ever have the other characters respond to his actions appropriately.

Nope. His fanbase, and even those not part of it like myself, may not agree with his rolling back Damian's development, but I still think he's too much of a Damian fan to ever have the other characters respond to his actions appropriately.
    Yes and we all know the appropriate response to someone fancying you is a prompt arse kicking

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Yes and we all know the appropriate response to someone fancying you is a prompt arse kicking
    I was more referring to the other Titans' responses to him, but at least I don't think Damian would say how he feels about someone he's attracted to, and instead just put up more walls of condescension.