View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bitch Planet: Triple Feature #5

0 0%
  • Curse Words #9

0 0%
  • Descender #25

1 8.33%
  • Generation Gone #4

1 8.33%
  • Ghost Station Zero #3 (of 4)

0 0%
  • Horizon #15

0 0%
  • Invincible #141

2 16.67%
  • Kill or be Killed #13

3 25.00%
  • Kill the Minotaur #5

1 8.33%
  • Maestros #1 [series premiere]

0 0%
  • Mage: The Hero Denied #3 (of 15)

0 0%
  • Savage Dragon #227

2 16.67%
  • Shirtless Bear-Fighter #5 (of 5)

0 0%
  • They're Not Like Us #16

0 0%
  • Other - Genius Cartel #3 (of 5), Grrl Scouts: Magic Socks #6 (of 6), Realm #2, or Spy Seal #3

2 16.67%

Default Image Comics poll week 42 - Massive week, Maestro!

Week 42 of the year already, time for a poll and an uninspired Douglas Adams reference! How quirky and wholly unique!

Last week's poll saw a number of books getting a single vote, but only Royal City managed to snag several of them. That's the first time this Jeff Lemire title has won a weekly poll here this year, congratulations are in order! [EDIT: Joker pushed Dying and the Dead to two votes during overtime, the poll was almost close after all! ]

A lot is happening this week: Bitch Planet Triple Feature wraps up its first storyline (in so far as anthologies have continuous storylines?) with three more short tales, including one penned by Matt Fraction. Descender is heading for the conclusion on its current event-sized story, Ghost Station Zero hits its penultimate issue, Grrl Scouts: Magic Socks wraps up the story entirely, and I thiiiink Kill The Minotaur is doing its penultimate issue this week as well? Realm reprints its first issue along with this week's second one, Savage Dragon begins a new storyline by moving its cast to Canada, Low is getting a deluxe hardcover, and Shirtless Bear-Fighter wraps up the miniseries as expected.

New this week is Maestros by Steven Skroce (We Stand on Guard; storyboards for The Matrix) and Dave Stewart. Pretty sick creative team right there! This is about a Maestro and his entire family being murdered, leaving their banished son on Earth a sudden heir to the "Wizard King's throne" which pretty much grants him Godlike powers. However, since the entire royal family line was murdered, it's pretty clear someone's gunning for control over the magical kingdom, so our new hero will need to watch over his shoulders constantly...

292224.jpg
    Last edited by TotalSnorefest; 10-18-2017 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Correction

I voted while you were posting this, so Dying and the Dead got two votes. Sorry.

I'm only getting KobK this week, so it gets the vote, but honestly, it was not my favorite issue, and had I gotten anything else, it probably would have been better.

Sherlock Frankenstein was awesome, but not Image.

Invincible gets the vote always.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

Voted for Spy Seal, this is a really fun lil' adventure tale y'all. Comes particularly highly recommended if you have a soft spot for Tin-Tin. Glad it's getting a second arc for sure, too. Rich Tommaso is really growing in his work. From Dark Corridor to She Wolf to this, the quality keeps improving in my opinion.

Descender, Kill or Be Killed, & Kill the Minotaur for me. I've only read Descender so far though.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Descender, Kill or Be Killed, & Kill the Minotaur for me. I've only read Descender so far though.
    What're you thinking 'bout Descender, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by comiceater View Post
    What're you thinking 'bout Descender, huh?
    My favorite book from Image