Default Wonder Woman Vs. Thor Death Battle Video

While they got some of the details a bit mixed up because of the various continuities, I thought this was pretty accurate of a battle showing. I also think Thor would have an easier time defeating Diana than Clark.
    Richard Alexander

I was entertained. I don't follow Thor as much as WW, so I can't say if they got Thor completely down right. I did figure that WW would have a speed advantage, but I never gave huge credence to her swords because while it sounds good on paper or in dialogue, it's not as though she's had a lot of noteworthy kills/wins while using the swords. Splitting the atom and causing a nuclear explosion was cool, but that wasn't in combat.

Of course, the angry comments was the best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I was entertained. I don't follow Thor as much as WW, so I can't say if they got Thor completely down right. I did figure that WW would have a speed advantage, but I never gave huge credence to her swords because while it sounds good on paper or in dialogue, it's not as though she's had a lot of noteworthy kills/wins while using the swords. Splitting the atom and causing a nuclear explosion was cool, but that wasn't in combat.

Of course, the angry comments was the best for me.
    Killed Medusa, Killed a dude in Kingdom Come. The most notable and why this works in this is that Superman cut his finger in a edge of the blade in Kingdom Come and that was a Superman so powerful Kryptonite had no effect on him. So yeah, Thor-Kabob.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Killed Medusa, Killed a dude in Kingdom Come. The most notable and why this works in this is that Superman cut his finger in a edge of the blade in Kingdom Come and that was a Superman so powerful Kryptonite had no effect on him. So yeah, Thor-Kabob.
    Yeah, I recall the dude from Kingdom Come, but I don't remember if he was anywhere near Thor's class. I also thought she killed Medusa with another weapon. Will have to check back on those. I also recall later in The Kingdom she stuck Gog with her sword, and it did impale, but didn't really slow down the fellow.

I think she could kill Thor with those, at least in theory, but I kind of feel like she'd need some more high profile wins with it before declaring it as a game-changer against Thor.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure how to go into this one. My two faves head to head.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I don't put a lot of stock into ScrewAttack. It may or may not go all the way back to the Goku vs Superman videos. But they have a bad habit of getting a lot of things wrong (in Superman vs Goku, the halved Goku's speed when he transformed in to his first Super Saiyan form, when it should have gone up by a multiplier of 50, and in 18 vs Captain Marvel, they gave 18 energy absorption. Something she has NEVER had outside of 1 time in a freaking game.), and showing a rather bad bias against anything from Japan.

Extraordinary Member

Watched it. Honestly I was never going to be happy whoever one. But its good to see WW get some cred with her movie. Two years ago Thor would have just pummeled her without much effort.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I don't put a lot of stock into ScrewAttack. It may or may not go all the way back to the Goku vs Superman videos. But they have a bad habit of getting a lot of things wrong (in Superman vs Goku, the halved Goku's speed when he transformed in to his first Super Saiyan form, when it should have gone up by a multiplier of 50, and in 18 vs Captain Marvel, they gave 18 energy absorption. Something she has NEVER had outside of 1 time in a freaking game.), and showing a rather bad bias against anything from Japan.
    What bias? Several of their victors have been characters from Japanese media.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What bias? Several of their victors have been characters from Japanese media.
    Who were they fighting?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Yeah, I recall the dude from Kingdom Come, but I don't remember if he was anywhere near Thor's class. I also thought she killed Medusa with another weapon. Will have to check back on those. I also recall later in The Kingdom she stuck Gog with her sword, and it did impale, but didn't really slow down the fellow.

I think she could kill Thor with those, at least in theory, but I kind of feel like she'd need some more high profile wins with it before declaring it as a game-changer against Thor.
    Medusa she killed with an axe, she also killed Ares with one.
    You are right however that the atom-splitting sword is more fearsome in reputation than in actual usage. Gog gets a free pass to a degree since he was somewhat of a reality warper and didn't even die after the JSA took his head off. She did however come close to killing Mongul with it in the prologue to Infinite Crisis, but Superman stopped her before she could split Mongul's head open.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Who were they fighting?
    Ivy from Soul Calibur defeated Orchid from Killer Instinct

Samus Arab from Metroid deafeated Boba Fett

Raiden from Metal Gear defeated Wolverine

Akuma from Street Fighter defeated Shang Tsung

And there's the aforementioned 18 vs Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Ivy from Soul Calibur defeated Orchid from Killer Instinct

Samus Arab from Metroid deafeated Boba Fett

Raiden from Metal Gear defeated Wolverine

Akuma from Street Fighter defeated Shang Tsung