Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

I think Mr Guggenheim knew already that Storm will have another ongoing solo so when he pitched in about making Kitty the leader, Marvel approved it.

Storm may look like she was not written well, but it is a teambook and she will have another ongoing solo. And Mr Guggenheim wrote an issue that will be focused on Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I think Mr Guggenheim knew already that Storm will have another ongoing solo so when he pitched in about making Kitty the leader, Marvel approved it.

Storm may look like she was not written well, but it is a teambook and she will have another ongoing solo. And Mr Guggenheim wrote an issue that will be focused on Storm.
    Storms solo was concieved at NYCC.

Kitty is the leader cause Mark likes Kitty. Its written like bad fan fiction.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Let’s hope the issue that he writes isn’t focused on Storm taking a nap

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

G-heim ha0tes Kitty. Look what it sounds like when the shield of Cap hits her.... Fhok...! Surely sounds like f...
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Storms solo was concieved at NYCC.

Kitty is the leader cause Mark likes Kitty. Its written like bad fan fiction.
    No. I believe Coates requested to write a Storm solo even before NYCC 2017. And well, Marvel believes in Coates unique storytelling and granted his wish. I mean why wouldnt they when BP #1 sold more than 250k copies because of him. Which Marvel writer has more than 1million followers on twitter? And Coates was already popular before he joined Marvel and has become more popular joining Masrvel. It's like whatever He asks, Marvel gives it. So we got World of Wakanda, have him made a team of black superheroes called black panther and the crew, so it wasnt a surprise from me that he will eventually write an ongoing solo for Storm.

I can't believe after almost 30 years, we have somehow regressed as a culture to the extent that Goblin Queen's iconic underboob has to be censored!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

No. I believe Coates requested to write a Storm solo even before NYCC 2017. And well, Marvel believes in Coates unique storytelling and granted his wish. I mean why wouldnt they when BP #1 sold more than 250k copies because of him. Which Marvel writer has more than 1million followers on twitter? And Coates was already popular before he joined Marvel and has become more popular joining Masrvel. It's like whatever He asks, Marvel gives it. So we got World of Wakanda, have him made a team of black superheroes called black panther and the crew, so it wasnt a surprise from me that he will eventually write an ongoing solo for Storm.
    Ok. He may have wanted to write one but the solo was still concieved at NYCC.

As for sales, all of Coates books are selling badly. Panther will get a sales spike for sure cause the Panther trailer has people talking but the other books all tanked hard.

Hopefully the same wont happen with Storm.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Ok. He may have wanted to write one but the solo was still concieved at NYCC.

As for sales, all of Coates books are selling badly. Panther will get a sales spike for sure cause the Panther trailer has people talking but the other books all tanked hard.

Hopefully the same wont happen with Storm.

Wow and bpatc were still books under BP. But the Storm solo will not be. And considering that the number of Coates twitter followers has doubled, the necessity to build up a black character due to the situation in the USA and Jen Bartel having more Twitter followers than most (i didnt check all so it's possible she may have the highest number of followers among artists from Marvel) artists from Marvel, im possitive that the first issue will sell very, very, very well.

It was strange to see Cyclops acting like the teen O5 were foolish to trust Magneto and work with him. They don't trust Magneto, not even Jean. Issue 2 of X-Men Blue showed the teen O5 training to fight Magneto.

Some one who likes all the nostalgia references may like the story better than I did, but I thought the book was kind of average.

Wow and bpatc were still books under BP. But the Storm solo will not be. And considering that the number of Coates twitter followers has doubled, the necessity to build up a black character due to the situation in the USA and Jen Bartel having more Twitter followers than most (i didnt check all so it's possible she may have the highest number of followers among artists from Marvel) artists from Marvel, im possitive that the first issue will sell very, very, very well.
    Twitter followers do not equate to sales

That said, I hope it does well and I will def be picking up the book as I love Storm. Not because of politics or twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by JarOfFlies1 View Post
    It was strange to see Cyclops acting like the teen O5 were foolish to trust Magneto and work with him. They don't trust Magneto, not even Jean. Issue 2 of X-Men Blue showed the teen O5 training to fight Magneto.

Some one who likes all the nostalgia references may like the story better than I did, but I thought the book was kind of average.
    I thought the nostalgia refrences just proved why the current books are lacking anything creatively interesting.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Whoa...

I feel really really bad for Storm fans.

Blue or Gold...

Man, it's cruel.

BANNED

why does cap unerringly pick the great leader to knock out? If warren dies does the archangel persona dies with him or it gets unleashed with nothing to hold it back?

This was another fun issue. This whole Mojo arc has been both entertaining and meta. Love that little bit Mojo did about all the X-men who die over the years, but don't stay dead. It's funny, but kind of messed up when you think about it. Seeing O5 Cyclops protect Rachel and O5 Jean punch Maddie was also uniquely satisfying. Wasn't too thrilled about seeing Avengers vs. X-men revisited, but that didn't make the issue any less entertaining.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This was another fun issue. This whole Mojo arc has been both entertaining and meta. Love that little bit Mojo did about all the X-men who die over the years, but don't stay dead. It's funny, but kind of messed up when you think about it. Seeing O5 Cyclops protect Rachel and O5 Jean punch Maddie was also uniquely satisfying. Wasn't too thrilled about seeing Avengers vs. X-men revisited, but that didn't make the issue any less entertaining.
    Entertaining???
    Geez man, I hold you in high regard, but I'm starting to question your judgement lol