Default Will the X-books be re-numbered?

Hey folks!

So, thanks to Legacy, Cable has returned to the book's original numbering. I hear Generation X is also going to.

Do you think X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue should return to their o.g titles and numbering? What about Astonishing X-Men?

I would personally like to see all the X titles return to their original numbering. But I'm kinda old-school.

What would you like to see? What do you think will happen? Share your thoughts and ideas!! Or don't! It's up to you.

Thanks,
    -Odd Rödney.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 02:55 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Hey folks!

So, thanks to Legacy, Cable has returned to the book's original numbering. I hear Generation X is also going to.

Do you think X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue should return to their o.g titles and numbering? What about Astonishing X-Men?

I would personally like to see all the X titles return to their original numbering. But I'm kinda old-school.

What would you like to see? What do you think will happen? Share your thoughts and ideas!! Or don't! It's up to you.

Thanks,
    -Odd Rödney.
    If we get an Uncanny X-Men again I'm sure it will go back to the original numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    If we get an Uncanny X-Men again I'm sure it will go back to the original numbers.
    I'm hoping that's what will happen with X-Men Gold, return it to the Uncanny title and original numbering. And I hope X-Men Blue just becomes adjectiveless again. That'd be rad.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Do you really want Uncanny to be written by Guggenheim? No one wants that, but if Gold becomes Uncanny, then that's what's gonna happen.

I think Uncanny will return separately from Blue and Gold with #620. Either spinning out of Phoenix, Astonishing, or both.

Blue and Gold should both count towards Adjectiveless' numbers.

For me, Blue should only count for all new X-men. But I hope we don't get more from these characters, so I think Blue should be finished asap and that's it.

Gold should count for nothing, cause it's horrible. Let's forget it exists after its ending. If Uncanny comes back after Phoenix or Astoshing, it is going to have a Legacy number for sure.

Astonishing should continue as it is. I think it would weakens the title, since it sells well already and it's only in the beggining.

Astonishing is a 12 issue maxi anyway.

Im pretty sure Gold and Blue will be cancelled in 2018 so its a moot point

The only numbers that should count for an Uncanny relaunch are Uncanny numbers. Gold shouldn't count towards that numbering. Nor should Blue count towards Adjectiveless.

However, I do think both Uncanny X-Men and X-Men will both be back with renumbers. Those two titles should ALWAYS be a part of the x-books lineup.

BANNED

Blue and Gold are Blue and Gold. They aren't stealth versions of Uncanny or whatever.

I’m thinking in the spring, with a relaunch of the books and the return of Uncanny.

BANNED

Hopefully we are getting a return of Uncanny to go with those other YUGE returns.

I didn't read Uncanny with any regularity for many years, so even if it does come back, it wouldn't be a given that I would again, particularly if the returned Jean ends up on that team. Leave her in the White Hot Room.

It's all they have left to offer so evidently re-numbering comics will make them better. GG Marvel.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

While I'd love for Uncanny to come back, the number on the cover is less important to me than the creators making it, especially the writer. I only want Uncanny to come back if they're going to get a killer writer for it.

If they wanted to entice Mike Carey or Kieron Gillen to come back, I would freaking go crazy, but I realize that's just a pipe dream at this point...
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I think Uncanny will return separately from Blue and Gold with #620. Either spinning out of Phoenix, Astonishing, or both.

Blue and Gold should both count towards Adjectiveless' numbers.
    Yeah, that'd work for me!

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    However, I do think both Uncanny X-Men and X-Men will both be back with renumbers. Those two titles should ALWAYS be a part of the x-books lineup.
    Absolutely, having an X-Men line without an 'Uncanny' title is just wrong. Especially when we've had 'Uncanny Avengers' and 'Uncanny Inhumans' titles in recent history. It's blasphemous!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Blue and Gold are Blue and Gold. They aren't stealth versions of Uncanny or whatever.
    I was thinking along those lines because of the 90's when the blue team was in adjectiveless and the gold team was in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    While I'd love for Uncanny to come back, the number on the cover is less important to me than the creators making it, especially the writer. I only want Uncanny to come back if they're going to get a killer writer for it.
    Oh yeah, no doubt. I'm with you on that. I just want great creators AND renumbering. I'm a needy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    If they wanted to entice Mike Carey or Kieron Gillen to come back, I would freaking go crazy, but I realize that's just a pipe dream at this point...
    I'd give my left nut for that! But yeah, it's a pipe dream.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 02:56 PM.