Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Not to rub it in, but I seen a Fan-fic just like that idea...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1012237...partan-Arachne
    Oh cool. I was searching for a SpOck Rule63 thingy as an example of what she could look like but came up empty.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
    I wonder if this would ever lead to a darker, Superior Spider-Girl title, trapped in 616 with no home to go back to. She could even upgrade to Otto's costume (if he's not around after Spider-Verse).
    I feel that Mayday should not be stuck in Earth-616. I say that for a Superior Spider-Girl, they should bring in Galina Tsarfin for that character, or the daughter of Spider-Man and Black Cat. I would like to see a Spider-Girl whose related to Peter, but with a super heroine....

Let's get a Spider-Girl whose different from Mayday Parker.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-23-2014 at 02:15 AM.

BANNED

I don't get this obsession with cramming so many AU characters into the principle Marvel universe. I'm not too much of a fan of Miguel being stuck in 616 right now either, I'm hoping he goes back to his original timeline sometime next year, maybe even after "Time Runs Out"

Mayday being stuck in 616 would just be depressing, she could be spending most of the time bitter at the BND era Peter and MJ for the way they've acted around each other ("MY parents would never act the way you do") or trying to play matchmaker and get them back together, and you know there's no investment there so long as Marvel apparently feel the way they do about the two

There's more milage in her being a part of MC2, and some of us actually feel MC2 is also a more definitive universe than 616 ever can hope to be anyway. I don't want this to be another case of having a great premise and world on your hands and seeing somebody come along and puncture it.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; 07-23-2014 at 02:16 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Samurai View Post
    I don't get this obsession with cramming so many AU characters into the principle Marvel universe. I'm not too much of a fan of Miguel being stuck in 616 right now either, I'm hoping he goes back to his original timeline sometime next year, maybe even after "Time Runs Out"

Mayday being stuck in 616 would just be depressing, she could be spending most of the time bitter at the BND era Peter and MJ for the way they've acted around each other ("MY parents would never act the way you do") or trying to play matchmaker and get them back together, and you know there's no investment there so long as Marvel apparently feel the way they do about the two

There's more milage in MC2, and some of us actually feel MC2 is also a more definitive universe than 616 ever can hope to be anyway. I don't want this to be another case of having a great premise and world on your hands and seeing somebody come along and puncture it.
    I feel that MC2 should be left alone. If they want to involve a Spider-Girl, there is the version whose related to Peter Parker x Felicia Hardy, or Peter Parker x Natasha Romanov.

Astonishing Member

Mayday(Venom)Parker vs Spock. At last!!

This is the one version of Mayday who should have been featured in the Spider-Verse storyline while the MC2 is left alone...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-24-2014 at 12:07 PM.

BANNED

At SDCC yesterday, Slott said Mayday would be in for "rough times ahead" and apologized in advance if people got upset.

I think the following could happen in light of this

-The Parker Home is destroyed, and thus Mayday and family are left homeless
    -MC2 Peter dies (likeliest scenario)
    -MC2 Kane dies
    -Mayday's current love interest Wes dies (DeFalco teased something would happen to him back when her book was running anyway)

DeFalco will be involved in some of the Spider-Verse comics as well, so he'll probably be tackling Mayday and guiding her through some of the events, so long as he's part of the creative process I trust what's going to happen.

BANNED

DEFALCO'S BACK, so there maybe hope for Mayday and the MC-2 Universe left to come out of this event alive...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=54314

BANNED

Yes, very excited for this, shows Tom will be "holding our hands" while Slott applies the needle...