Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Under Hickman the mists were released then faded into the atmosphere. They weren't consolidated into roaming clouds. They just became diluted into the ecosystem making anyone who could go through terrigenesis, go through terrigenesis all at once.
    Hickman wasn't that specific and he didn't specifically say that the mist "faded into the atmosphere"

This was retconned by Soule/Marvel but in Infinity, it's pretty obvious this was how it was.
    It was retconned in Uncanny Inhumans - IvX but it wasn't post Infinity - Inhuman.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Hickman wasn't that specific and he didn't specifically say that the mist "faded into the atmosphere"
    Inhumans awoke nationwide within hours of when the bomb went off. Not when the cloud slowly rolled across the ocean, it was a matter of hours til the globe was covered.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Man Infinity was so far back. I remember in some books during Inhumanity the Mists were depicted as a large cloud but that was at ground zero in New York. When Pod was introduced, she was sitting at some lake or something the mists "snuck up" on her.

I think Crystal's book fully explained it but I only read #1.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime114 View Post
    True, but they can be better people if they wanted to be.
    They could be human, too.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    With the royal family there is the concern of the characters being inaccessible to the audience so there are a few ways to deal with that.

You have another character be the focus and keep the royal family in the background. It could be outside the family like the Agents of SHIELD team or the FF. It could be Crystal because she's the youngest and most likely to desire change.

Uncanny Inhumans worked because Black Bolt loved ahura but couldn't choose him over his duties as king and it cost him dearly. That gave him a strong internal conflict and made him relatable as a character. Finding a similar throughline with the other characters (it's in the comics) could help make them accessible. Thor's the god of thunder but we can relate to him because he is just a son trying to deal with his father.
    I think Priest has done a good job of making the Royal family relatable. Hell I think if Marvel had just put a greater focus on the royals in the first place instead of all this Inhumanity stuff they probably could have avoided the controversy.

The Inhumans are more interesting as teens; from what I've seen.

Incredible Member

Have a book featuring the entire Royal Family, not just half of them. I loved the short lived '70's comic by Doug Moench and George Perez. It featured political issues, interesting plots featuring their connection to the Kree etc., but it was the relationships between the Royal Family that was the highlight of the series. I just don't care for the Nu-Humans at all.

The Inhumans an all over the place mess that need to be united under a new leader. The black bolt think has gotten old and tired. Do something with Toro! FGS they retconned him from a mutant to an inhuman and did absolutely nothing with him in IvX!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

One of the annoying things about the Soule run is it retconned the mists from Infinity, in Infinity the mists go world wide instantly and then seem to fade into the atmosphere. It doesn't become some rolling cloud mass, which is what Soule retconned it into.
    Did Soule retcon it or Jeff Lemire?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?