Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Warriors Three vs Venom, Warpath & The Blob

Standard arena fight
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

So how fast and strong are the Warriors?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    So how fast and strong are the Warriors?
    Volstagg has the most screen time I believe. He has feats of walking through repulsor lasers and roughing up the machines who fired them just fine. He blocked another energy attack with his sword that blew up half a sports stadium and seemed ok.

The other 2? I think class 30 brick is "typical asgardian" level
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I haven't been reading current Marvel lately, but isn't Volstagg "War Thor" (Looks like he has Ultimate Thor's hammer) now? Seems like he should stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jibberish View Post
    I haven't been reading current Marvel lately, but isn't Volstagg "War Thor" (Looks like he has Ultimate Thor's hammer) now? Seems like he should stomp.
    Yep, that is correct. I was going for a more "classic" warriors 3 though =)
    - big_adventure

Classic version of the Warriors Three are way out of their depth in this fight. Moderate superhuman strength and durability, and centuries of combat experience, but otherwise no superhuman powers. None of them can handle the Blob. Warpath has very inconsistent strength feats, but can probably at least hold his own. Venom is too quick for the Warriors Three. He won't be blitzing, but he is going to beat any of them with hit-and-run attacks.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Do the W3 need to breathe? I'm actually a little skeptical of Venom dropping Volstagg if suffocation doesn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Classic version of the Warriors Three are way out of their depth in this fight. Moderate superhuman strength and durability, and centuries of combat experience, but otherwise no superhuman powers. None of them can handle the Blob. Warpath has very inconsistent strength feats, but can probably at least hold his own. Venom is too quick for the Warriors Three. He won't be blitzing, but he is going to beat any of them with hit-and-run attacks.
    My very first thought was about how the lovable vikings would fare very poorly against just Venom itself. Adding in Blob and Warpath would be a straight up tragedy.

Volstagg's best feat was probably this

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Do the W3 need to breathe? I'm actually a little skeptical of Venom dropping Volstagg if suffocation doesn't do it.
    Pretty sure they do, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    *snip*
    This looks like a job for...

nflsuperpropg1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Uh, the explosion was a fair bit ... more explosive.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Though I'm pretty sure current Volstagg is also a Thor, and busted Ulik's knuckle dusters with his beard.

Yea you read that right.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Classic Volstagg was rated as able to lift 50 tons, the other 2 35 tons.

That stadium thing with Volstagg was honestly wayyyyyy too good in the face of anything he had done to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That stadium thing with Volstagg was honestly wayyyyyy too good in the face of anything he had done to that point.
    It hit him in his belly, however. More believable.

Arx Inosaan