Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Is he sure Rogue isn't to blame? They are starting to get close in Avengers. Maybe she accidentally absorbed some of his power. There's been no hint of any power loss in Uncanny Avengers though.

why did Johnny start dating Medusa? how did Crystal feel about this? Was it ever serious with Medusa?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    why did Johnny start dating Medusa? how did Crystal feel about this? Was it ever serious with Medusa?
    First & Third Question: Medusa's was dating Johnny mostly out of spite against Black Bolt due to the events of Inhumanity.

2nd Question: Crystal probably didn't care. She's been through about 2 other love interests since Johnny (Though debatably he probably was still the better one) so really why care?

Crystal did care.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    First & Third Question: Medusa's was dating Johnny mostly out of spite against Black Bolt due to the events of Inhumanity.

2nd Question: Crystal probably didn't care. She's been through about 2 other love interests since Johnny (Though debatably he probably was still the better one) so really why care?
    Medusa didn't get with Johnny out of spite, Johnny was depressed because of his family was missing and Medusa was depressed and angry with Black Bolt because he abandoned her to deal with the aftermath of the Terrigen Bomb. Johnny and Medusa only got together when BB and Medusa separated/divorced. Misery loves company they found solace in each other but it was short lived. By the way Crystal did very much care

An Ex finding someone else isn't always a big deal. Finding someone who is your sister; that's a big deal.

As for Johnny, both Medusa and Lyja (who was disguised as Alicia) show him to be less than stellar in who he chooses. I love the FF, but Johnny's choices are pretty scummy here. No points, hell, negative points!

I just noticed that Johnny is always getting dumped, he never is the one doing the dumping. It's funny when people think he's this big heart-breaker when he's the one always getting his heart broken.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Yep on that. Very much true for the most part, Dorrie Evans, Crystal, Frankie, Lyja/Alicia (sorta), etc.

Having been married and divorced(?) at least once, he will always have that in his profile too. But Johnny is a sort of innocent or happy go lucky (in love) type. That is why the original Johnny/Crystal romance was very much the best, true, young, innocent, sad, tragic - like Romeo and Juliet.

They'll never go there again, I think, but I always wished, he and Crystal could find their way to each other again.

Astonishing Member

Yes folks.......Johnny Storm/Human Torch is seen spoilers:
    And isn't frozen like some of the Avengers
    end of spoilers within Today's AVENGERS (: NO SURRENDER) #675.

Is it worth the read? I'm usually not an Avengers fan, but really liked Uncanny Avengers.

I'd read it even if Johnny wasn't there. Exciting stuff!

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yep on that. Very much true for the most part, Dorrie Evans, Crystal, Frankie, Lyja/Alicia (sorta), etc.

Having been married and divorced(?) at least once, he will always have that in his profile too. But Johnny is a sort of innocent or happy go lucky (in love) type. That is why the original Johnny/Crystal romance was very much the best, true, young, innocent, sad, tragic - like Romeo and Juliet.

They'll never go there again, I think, but I always wished, he and Crystal could find their way to each other again.
    well, this comics so who knows? It could still happen one day.

I read Avengers Surrender and it's interesting, so I'll continue reading it. I hope Johnny has a decent role in it (unlike Ben who was barely in Secret Empire).

I recall reading that Johnny would have a big role.. so I'm excited to read it.

Cool I didn't know that, that's even more incentive for me to continue. I wonder what role he plays?