Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Heh, those pages look similar to those Primers we've been getting for Legacy.

I like the team line up as is. I think adding Miles Morales would be cool as I think he would bring an interesting angle to the team dynamic. Much, much younger than the others; but still very smart and creative.

Brother Voodoo would be cool too but I'm not usually a fan of magic characters being on teams so I think he would be better as a reoccurring member rather than a full time member.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    That sounds like an interesting lineup. I'd throw in Shuri and QDJ
    I'd leave Shuri off, she's more of an international player and the way I see the team is as a mix of New York, "street level" heroes, mixed with urban espionage (sting operations, stakeouts, etc.)

QDJ is from Chicago, but she'd be a good fit.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    T'challa's team are the new editions. I'm saying I preferred the original team.
    T'Challa's team?

T'Challa was barely in this sorry excuse for a series.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Why am I just seeing this thread?!?!!

We love the CREW!!!! Hopefully we get the see the team assemble again in future story arcs across the MU.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    T'Challa's team?

T'Challa was barely in this sorry excuse for a series.
    Correction: Misty's team.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Why am I just seeing this thread?!?!!

We love the CREW!!!! Hopefully we get the see the team assemble again in future story arcs across the MU.
    You and me both Kyss! We love the CREW!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Correction: Misty's team.
    Correction: Storm's team. Everyone there had a connection to Storm in some way. Coates thought he was slick enough to slide that by us. Lol

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

It's a shame Hybrid is dead; despite having four aliens rattling inside his head, he always stuck with protecting Bedford-Stuyvesant and never wandered far. I wonder if Randy Robertson could get involved somehow, as his roots are in Harlem.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    It's a shame Hybrid is dead; despite having four aliens rattling inside his head, he always stuck with protecting Bedford-Stuyvesant and never wandered far. I wonder if Randy Robertson could get involved somehow, as his roots are in Harlem.
    Sure, why not.
    Pull List:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    he was trained from childhood to fight and to not rely on powers. but there's some unexplained mystical element about him that protects him from telepathy.

Also, billionaire heroes are so common they’re cliché but, he's one of the few African American rich guys in comics. I can’t think of another one at marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    Also, billionaire heroes are so common they’re cliché but, he's one of the few African American rich guys in comics. I can’t think of another one at marvel.
    Oh, yes. I'm even more intrigued. Strong "America's T'Challa" vibes with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    there was Nighthawk. but they killed him. #Dwayneshouldbenighthawknooffensetilda

I read the series recently and thought it was a good misty/storm story. The mystery was decent and the reveal of who killed Ezra and why got me thinking about it. Ezra was the real star of the book and Coates did a good job melding real world politics and Marvel history to me.

I do wish the other members of Ezra's crew were focused on but alas it was not meant to be.

Despite his name being on the book i did find it funny that BP didn't have an actual history with Ezra like the others did. He was only tangentially connected but maybe other arcs had more of a role for him.

Him and Eden felt out of place but they were used well in the book. I liked the pairing and wished Eden had a spotlight in World of Wakanda.

where does Eden live? does he just 'port back to Australia after missions? I think that he should relocate to Wakanda.