Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheFerg714 View Post
    Or honestly, they could've put Year One into it's own deluxe edition, and collect all three of the other stories in a separate book.
    They already have been collected in that way (okay, technically the final part isn't out yet).

All-New Member

Hi y'all
    Newbie here
    I was wondering if anyone knows if these rebirth deluxe books will continue as it's been ages since #3?
    I see the just war available in HTC as vol 1 but even allowing for that there is a gap between the 2 series?
    Appreciate any help - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PedzVW View Post
    Hi y'all
    Newbie here
    I was wondering if anyone knows if these rebirth deluxe books will continue as it's been ages since #3?
    I see the just war available in HTC as vol 1 but even allowing for that there is a gap between the 2 series?
    Appreciate any help - thanks
    I assume they won't continue the Rebirth deluxe editions since the Robinson run was so poorly received. It looks like they're now releasing them by writer.

All-New Member

Thanks - real shame as they've jumped over about 20 issues to restart at #58 biiiiiiig gap
    Annoying when buying a series and cant complete it - same happened with last trinity run