Default War of the Five Marvel Queens

The combatants:

1. Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel

2. Ororo Munroe, aka Storm

3. Susan Richards, aka the Invisible Woman

4. Jean Grey, aka Phoenix

5. Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk

- each is their most recent comic book version, however long it has been since

- standard rumble settings

- scenario 1 : one - on - one, winners move on till there is only one

- scenario 2 : battle royale, all vs one and one vs all till there is only one

Who wins this War of the Five Marvel Queens?

Scenario 1 is confusing...who is matched with whom?

Scenario 2 Jean Grey messes with the others' minds
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which most recent Jean Grey? The one that's a time-displaced teen, or the one who is a high end cosmic?

I gotta admit that I thought that this was about the Hellfire Club, but that also runs into the problem of Cosmic Jean Grey being in the list.

Also, only one of these women /was/ a Queen.

Pretty sure Storm isn't anymore either, after the divorce.

So ...none of them are actually Queens.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post

Wasn't Jean Grey a Red or Black Queen in the Hellfire Club? Though I guess in retrospect, that wasn't actually Jean Grey anymore than the Goblin Queen was.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Which most recent Jean Grey? The one that's a time-displaced teen, or the one who is a high end cosmic?

I gotta admit that I thought that this was about the Hellfire Club, but that also runs into the problem of Cosmic Jean Grey being in the list.
    Ah, crap.

Ok, Jean Grey gets DQed. Too much confusion there, plus I don't want the cosmic Phoenix Force involved at all.

Can we maybe get the thread title changed to "War Of The Four Marvel Leading Ladies"?

Scenario 1 is just one on one scenarios , i.e.

Storm vs IW,

Storm vs CM,

Storm vs SH,

CM vs SH,

CM vs IW,

IW vs SH,

Winners move on to face other winners and so on

Oh jeez, somebody has summoned the Storm fans back to Rumbles. Might as well look in the mirror and call up Bloody Mary while you are at it.

Storm could probably keep out of She-Hulk's range long enough to KO her with a lack of oxygen or something.

Against Invisible Woman, it'll be a quickdraw between her hitting Sue with lightning before she tosses up a force-field or opens a force-field in Ororo's brain, and I would guess that Storm has a slight edge in reflexes.

Against Carol, she's screwed. Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel/Warbird/Whatever is too durable to be particularly harmed by anything Storm can do off the bat (assuming that she isn't fast enough to blitz, which I think she is), and can probably absorb any lightning she tosses.

Sue vs. Jen is Sue's fight to lose since I don't think that Jen is strong enough to break the force-field, and even if she is, not she isn't fast enough to keep Sue from tossing it up in the first place or from opening up a force-field or six in her brain, preferably from behind a force-field.

Sue vs. Carol is probably Carol's fight to lose due to her having (I think) super-speed.

Carol vs. Jen is probably Carol's win as well, due to a superior range game and (probably super-speed).

I think that Carol is the overall winner, especially if Storm zaps her enough to cause her to be able to go Binary.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Except for Danvers, all of these (along with Andromeda, Dagger, and Scarlet Witch) were the Brides of Set, who was often depicted as a crown. Clearly, that makes them queens by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Except for Danvers, all of these (along with Andromeda, Dagger, and Scarlet Witch) were the Brides of Set, who was often depicted as a crown. Clearly, that makes them queens by default.
    By that merit, I'm a Queen.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

By that merit, I'm a Queen.
    Wait, you're a Bride of Set, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Wait, you're a Bride of Set, too?
    I do a lot of things that defy reason.

Arx Inosaan