Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Some of my thoughts because this was hilarious. There was so much fun in this batch.

Did he hackedfightingTM the others too? Did he just hit a dog!? Why does it look like Dick broke his neck in the fall?

But wait there`s more. Notice how nobody picks Jason up (Batman picks Damian and Alfred picks Dick - this sums up his role in the fam so much ) and the best line...what the fragg did you just built Bruce. Again!?

Holy bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post

Now, to what I didn't like: Tim defeating Nightwing, Ace, Damian and Red Hood. First, it would've been nice to see the fight, it reminded me a little too much to the beggining of I Am Bane, with them being defeated (minus Ace) off panel, but in that one there was the doubt of how the Robins were defeated, here it's stated that Tim is better in fighting and intelligence, a little too overpowered for my taste.
    Maybe he just hacked the floor or something and thats what made them fall. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    But wait there`s more. Notice how nobody picks Jason up (Batman picks Damian and Alfred picks Dick - this sums up his role in the fam so much )
    Jason: *grumbling*, always gotta pick ma damn self up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Yeaaaaah, I feel like this issue went with the overglorification of Tim a bit too far (including how he apparently would be a better Batman than the rest, ugh). Not to mention that his return is handled rather poorly and the mentions of Conner are just cringey (despite that I want him to return).

Martinez' artwork looks good, other than that, this just reads like mediocre fanfiction.
    Well we know that in the end Damian turned out to be the one who was the best Batman of them all. Terry included albeit for a limited period he was the best Bruce has ever known.

I think all writers pull that rubbish and have Bruce say that all his sidekicks but I go with what old Bruce recapping his life says. Damian was the best he's ever known.

I feel bad reading this.I feel bad for Tim and Tim fans [and I hate Tim] because this hollow unbelievable tripe shows just how badly messed up the character was that it needed this level of wank to make him whole again.

But because everything is told and because the reason for Tim's absence end up being bogus it falls flat.
    Bruce exactly what remains were you investigating? You were too busy macking on Selina on rooftops to give a shit. Admit it
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-25-2017 at 07:06 AM.

BANNED

Tynion ending the "outcast or not" online debate. Hood picks his own damn arse up, thank you very much!

He totally hacked the floor. He`s trained himself against the main three...but there were four in that room facing him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Well we know that in the end Damian turned out to be the one who was the best Batman of them all. Terry included albeit for a limited period he was the best Bruce has ever known.

I think all writers pull that rubbish and have Bruce say that all his sidekicks but I go with what old Bruce recapping his life says. Damian was the best he's ever known
    The debate is alive and kicking

BANNED

By the way, can`t see the thread but you can technically add Tim to Dick`s "Hits".

By the way, can`t see the thread but you can technically add Tim to Dick`s "Hits".
    Poor Dick everyone gets a lick

Dick already received a big punch from Tim in BRE. I'm still waiting for Alfred to be added to Dick's "Hits".

Man, I dont want to detract too much from my first statement, which was that it was fanfictiony but at least fun, but the more I think about this comic the more its falling apart.

Soooo, is the implication that Tim upon realising that Timbats would visit Alfred (rather than his own parents seriously what the hell is going on with that) then proceeded to contact the robins each and warn them about evilTimBats, (never mind that I was 'dead' guys, just go) and they all showed up at the same time to protect Alfred? Ain't that just convenient. Either that or they were already there at the manor, which only raises even more questions. God damn it Tynion, its the little things like this that keep me from appreciating all the hoops you jump through just to have 'nice' moments in the comics.

Ah whatever, like most of Tynions work, best not to think too much about it. Just go along with the ride. And I am excited for the next issue now, not gonna lie.

I can't wait the others to show up in January. I love the Titans of Tomorrow.

They should bring the Titans Army with them.

BANNED

Why is Aquawoman showing her butt to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Man, I dont want to detract too much from my first statement, which was that it was fanfictiony but at least fun, but the more I think about this comic the more its falling apart.

Soooo, is the implication that Tim upon realising that Timbats would visit Alfred (rather than his own parents seriously what the hell is going on with that) then proceeded to contact the robins each and warn them about evilTimBats, (never mind that I was 'dead' guys, just go) and they all showed up at the same time to protect Alfred? Ain't that just convenient. Either that or they were already there at the manor, which only raises even more questions. God damn it Tynion, its the little things like this that keep me from appreciating all the hoops you jump through just to have 'nice' moments in the comics.

Ah whatever, like most of Tynions work, best not to think too much about it. Just go along with the ride. And I am excited for the next issue now, not gonna lie.
    In TimBats timeline, the Drakes were dead and he was adopted by Bruce. Alfred was a surrogate father to all of the Robins. If you read the dialogue between Bruce & Tim at the Belfry, it is becoming night and Bruce called the others back to Gotham earlier and they've been making their way back. Hitting the Bat cave/Wayne manor as a rendezvous point makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    They should bring the Titans Army with them.

Oh no, please, just bring the main four, this storyline kind of sucked except for Misfit being Huntress.

Also, I haven't read it, but when Tim mentioned Conner and how that name pulled out his strings...man, the feelings.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Oh no, please, just bring the main four, this storyline kind of sucked except for Misfit being Huntress.
    Anything to do with the Titans of Tomorrow was hot garbage. (Insert predictable joke about how it's just like the rest of the book here) Although, yeah, Charlie being Huntress is kinda cool.

Of course, if the YJ4 of tomorrow being around is leading to the real YJ4 returning, I would like it if TomorrowLorena showed up to; really want her back.

Mind you, there are a number of characters in the Titans Army I want back to, buuuuuuut I don't want too many characters re-introduced through this, and most can get brought in fairly easily.