Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Premium Membership

I recently renewed my 'Premium membership' and now, I'm unable to access CBR unless I turn my adblockers off. I've written to The Premium Network several times but I've been unable to get a response from them. It drives me crazy to try and read the main pages with ads constantly popping up. I know it's only $5 but you should get what you pay for, at least. Any advice?
    Please Remain Calm

Those of us overseeing the forums have nothing to do with the Premium Network or how its implemented at CBR. Maybe try contacting someone through the main CBR site.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Thanks, but I've done that several times and have yet to hear anything. I'm on the verge of contacting my bank because it's fraud to accept money for payment and not give a service/product. Who knows how long they'll take money from my account and not give me premium membership. I'm also starting to think it's all one big scam. It's also outrageous that no one at CBR will step up and help with this. CBR is the sole reason I took the premium service. CBR gets a portion of the money, therefore, they are also responsible for oversight of The Premium Network, are they not?
    Please Remain Calm