Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think that has been the question that has frustrated Wanda fans the most over the years and why we simply gave up on making every fan understand the wrongs done to Wanda over all of this. While I would want a story as I said in my previous post, I worry no matter what level of good or well intention it is, even if it is the next King Vision level of good and gets to the best intentions to help move both sides forward, many on the X-Men and other parts of the Marvel Fanbase simple just Don't Want to Move on.

I think it is to rooted in X-Men Mythos, the struggle that came from those events and who was apart of it. Even if it become another person 100% responsible, many would still dig up plot points in Children's Crusade, AvX, Uncanny Avengers in a way to justify dislike for Wanda, seem really more of a Root Part of the story they see then anything else.

Their are many of Us, You Marvell2100, Me and others that have explained until we are Scarlet in our own faces why this was an Injustice to Wanda, why the story explains why she is not terrible and a victim in her own right, even how she has tried to fix things and be better from it.

But really nothing moves others rooted opinions on Wanda in the negative and monster look. But..............honestly that is how it is and really that is now Lesson over the years since 2012.

The more years that go on the less I see people caring or condemning Wanda anymore, more blame Bendis and Marvel Editorial then anything else and Many Love Wanda Thanks to the MCU Movies then anything else now. She is seen as a Hero with Great Power that has to take great strain to control it but that is admirable.

WE see this as Wanda Fans and I have come to figure even if a few fans here and their still hold onto the dislike of Wanda due to 2005 events, I say that is their ideal to live by. It does not Drive Wanda as much anymore, most fans have moved on, we Never needed to Forgive Wanda cause in our eyes she was just as much a Victim as any other character in those stories and we are now just glad to have our Wanda Back.
    Like you said CJ, Wanda fans have moved forward and moved on. Unless it's a meaningful story for both sides, there's no need to revisit this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Nothing wrong with it at all. Wanda fans have long since moved on and don't even bring it up. I don't know how often Marvel keeps mentioning it but if true fans of both Wanda and the X-Men want a healthy, respectful resolution then by all means go for it.

If it's just another opportunity for some people to take another shot at Wanda then I don't the point.
    how nice of you and her to move on after decimating the entire mutant race and many fan-favorites along with. so very thoughtful

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    how nice of you and her to move on after decimating the entire mutant race and many fan-favorites along with. so very thoughtful
    Thank you, I thought so too.

Many blessing to you.

may agatha and all her ghost visit good tiding upon you and wanda upon the graves of all the mutants lost

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    I wouldn’t mind her teaming up with pixie, magik, and any other mystic x-kids
    They sorta did that in Aaron's Doctor Strange.
    They hung out in that magical bar.

may agatha and all her ghost visit good tiding upon you and wanda upon the graves of all the mutants lost
    Thank you my friend, I'll be sure to pass the message along.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Like you said CJ, Wanda fans have moved forward and moved on. Unless it's a meaningful story for both sides, there's no need to revisit this.
    Indeed that is a Grand Point and the most important, unless this Story is not only going to be Meaningful and at least Try to be on a Level of a King's Vision story of Good, their really is little reason to revisit it. Mostly cause no matter what you put into it fans will nitpick and breakdown the story to just say why Wanda is terrible this and that, even if X-Men characters themselves and many mutants are shown in ways as well as Wanda to understand each other and move onto more positive grounds many fans still will say why it does not work.

This is the major problem with even attempting this kind of story and No Wanda fans will ever support a story that has her being humiliated, guilt tripped and layed horrors on her to bring her down to horrible guilt levels cause we know even if That did happen, many that don't like Wanda would still not like her by the end even if this lasted for years. It is just a cause part of relity now and why as you said We as Wanda Fans and Really many other Marvel fans and it seems the Marvel Universe in General has moved on, not to be held behind by a few opinions we cannot change.

I say always to each their own, but never let an opinion hold you back from moving forward.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Only if
    Cyclops and Wanda on same team
    Cyclops ends up apologizing to Wanda for not genociding X idiots hard enough
    Then they f.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Can you name them? Where is their graveyard? Maybe I could send them some flowers.

Sarcasm aside, it's long been time to let this one go. I think there's only a small group of posters here on CBR that are still riled up about it. No one should assume it's a consensus of all fans, many of whom never post on a MB.

Controversial things like what Bendis did to Wanda always leads to heated debate; I already stated how I feel but I'd like to clarify that I don't have a problem that there was a retcon. Rather, from what I've read there isn't any real moral consistency, and the Avengers have been pushed a little too hard over the X-Men. I don't think it's good to tell others to move on or whatever, we all consume the stories differently, and I know I'll personally have trouble accepting the fallout of the last few years of Avengers and X-Men stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Can you name them? Where is their graveyard? Maybe I could send them some flowers.

Sarcasm aside, it's long been time to let this one go. I think there's only a small group of posters here on CBR that are still riled up about it. No one should assume it's a consensus of all fans, many of whom never post on a MB.
    their graveyard is in westchester, genosha, among other places.

wing; tag; quill; unus; josh guthrie; dj; wallflower; tantra; rubbermaid; boggart; pinpoint; jeanine martin; network - remember their names, iron maiden. they won't be dismissed simply to cleanse the callous soul of wanda maximoff for the masses.

not to mention the countless other depowered mutants, including x-men dani moonstar and jubilee. one of which has been transformed into the undead because of what wanda did to her.

i'm sure you would love to "let them go" just as scarlet witch would. some were beloved characters who suffered horrible fates, and wanda still has not paid her penance for what she did to them.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Just a heads-up on Agatha:
    spoilers:
    She's been resurrected.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

their graveyard is in westchester, genosha, among other places.

wing; tag; quill; unus; josh guthrie; dj; wallflower; tantra; rubbermaid; boggart; pinpoint; jeanine martin; network - remember their names, iron maiden. they won't be dismissed simply to cleanse the callous soul of wanda maximoff for the masses.

not to mention the countless other depowered mutants, including x-men dani moonstar and jubilee. one of which has been transformed into the undead because of what wanda did to her.

i'm sure you would love to "let them go" just as scarlet witch would. some were beloved characters who suffered horrible fates, and wanda still has not paid her penance for what she did to them.
    Sorry, I can't get worked up about fictional characters whose fate can be changed by a stoke on a keyboard should the writers chose to do so. That first paragraph of names? Those look pretty obscure to me. Did they ever have their own solo title? How many significant appearances did they make? They were undoubtedly chosen for their obscurity.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-24-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Just a heads-up on Agatha:
    spoilers:
    She's been resurrected.
    end of spoilers
    heh, i wonder how many cats she had to sacrifice this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Sorry, I can't get worked up about fictional characters whose fate can be changed by a stoke on a keyboard should the writers chose to do so. That first paragraph of name? Those look pretty obscure to me. Did they ever have their own solo title? How many significant appearances did they make? They were undoubtedly chosen for their obscurity.
    are you reading a page from wanda's diary? you sound as unapologetic as she always did. difference is, we can hold maximoff accountable for her hurtful words.

wallflower, tag, and josh guthrie were all very popular fan-favorites, and dani moonstar .. you cannot be serious.
    Last edited by AcesX1X; 10-24-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

If it's any consolation, Dani is still a valkyrie.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES