Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Booooooooo black guy died
    They never show him dead. He gets shot, Dreamer gets to him, and helps him through Blink's portal once Johnny took out Pulse. They NEVER said he died.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Ahab and his hounds.

On that note, I like Rachel but time-travel is such a headache. It'd really surprise me if they used it on this show. Then again DoFP happened...
    Considering how much the show already gets compared to Heroes, it'd be better to sit out the time travel plots for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Considering how much the show already gets compared to Heroes, it'd be better to sit out the time travel plots for a while.
    lol yea that'd probably be for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They never show him dead. He gets shot, Dreamer gets to him, and helps him through Blink's portal once Johnny took out Pulse. They NEVER said he died.
    True. He made it out with injuries but still alive. Still waiting for Shatter to get some lines tho.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Relax I posted that as soon as he got shot. I thought it was fatal at that moment

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

I love polaris
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Relax I posted that as soon as he got shot. I thought it was fatal at that moment
    When I was watching I was anticipating fan reaction... thank god he lived
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Not a lot of people died this episode on either side all things being equal.

The SS Guard pithed through the neck with a metal rod would have likely bled out pretty quick, but no not that many. I think the SS are also going to be dropping their own gloves more from the sound of it next week, probably calling on their contractors to help more as well.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-23-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Not a lot of people died this episode on either side all things being equal.

The SS Guard pithed through the neck with a metal rod would have likely bled out pretty quick, but no not that many. I think the SS are also going to be dropping their own gloves more from the sound of it next week, probably calling on their contractors to help more as well.
    Yeah Lorna definitely killed the guards in that bus

OBEY

Great episode! It started kind of slow, but it really picked up in the latter half. I’m so glad Lorna and Reed are reunited with the rest of the cast. Favorite parts: Lauren trying to get Andy angry to help him use his powers, Blink’s attraction to John, just about anything Lorna said or did.

My only teeny tiny trivial quibble of a complaint is that Lorna’s hair could be greener . Although tealish green Lorna looks fabulous as she is.

Mighty Member

Lorna better get some sun soon. She's pale as hell from prison and almost looks white (joker white). And that's my only complaint about this show. Haha

I look forward to Monday nights

My gosh I love this show more and more. What a great episode. Everyone gets a little piece of action.

Happy for Polaris fans. She got some cool moments for sure.

And hey, sage appearance.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Lorna better get some sun soon. She's pale as hell from prison and almost looks white (joker white). And that's my only complaint about this show. Haha

I look forward to Monday nights
    How is someone being pale a complaint?

The shows and movies are adaptations of characters, not literal translations.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    How is someone being pale a complaint?

The shows and movies are adaptations of characters, not literal translations.
    For me, it makes her look physically a bit too frail and less intimidating or threatening

OBEY

"The X-MEN said a war is coming"
    Who said that his line and when?

I tried to go back and find it but I was just jumping around and had no luck.