• Tabitha / Meltdown / Boom Boom

3 9.68%
  • Other

4 12.90%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    The Acolytes for the win.
    Yep. I can picture Frenzy and Polaris getting along really well too.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I'm down, but is her powerset too similar to Thunderbird? I mean, cost effective and I love the character. I'd love to see a smack down on that level. Could be fun
    Yeah, I was thinking about that after I made the suggestion. But, I think a little overlap in terms of powers is expected in the world of X. Plus, Thunderbird would still have his tracker sense, so it would be something to separate the two.

Thunderbird should also be more agile and mobile than a typical Marvel brick. More akin to Captain America (military) than Luke Cage (brawler).

It'd be cool if we got see more of his mobility in action actually, even older shows like Buffy can show decent examples of agility.

Ok, it does look a bit goofy, but I stand by my statement! Props to the stuntwoman though, that's scary.
    Last edited by ChronoRogue; 10-24-2017 at 04:10 PM.

The Hellions would be a great counterpoint to the Underground: rich and privileged mutants vs homeless squatters. I'd love to see mutants who are literally too connected or rich to be touched... or so they believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The Hellions would be a great counterpoint to the Underground: rich and privileged mutants vs homeless squatters. I'd love to see mutants who are literally too connected or rich to be touched... or so they believe.
    I think that kind of idea would work better with a modern incarnation of the Hellfire Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that kind of idea would work better with a modern incarnation of the Hellfire Club.
    Naturally but I don't think we'll be getting the Club, sadly. Plus having them being younger adds a nice counterpoint with the poor Strucker siblings: Instagram-famous millennial mutants. If such is possible in as bigoted a world as this one. We could even call them The Upstarts.
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I almost want to jokingly suggest the Hellfire club kids... then I remember the stories with them and think it's better not to jinx it.

But really, I'd think I'd be happy if almost any of these characters show up. The more comic characters show up, the more my interest grows. Maybe it's because all the character adaptions so far have been good?

We have Sage, Blink, Thunderbird, Polaris, a good making of an Exiles team.

Mimic would be a welcome addition to the gifted and reference to the X-Men.

Frenzy
    Omega Sentinels
    Emplate
    Monet
    Hollow
    Chamber
    Multiple Man
    Toad
    Morph

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Yep. I can picture Frenzy and Polaris getting along really well too.
    Yah they would, in the comics they never talked that much at least on panel and I would imagine Frenzy would have been pissed off she was taking orders from her unwittingly during the Genoshan Civil War.

Speaking of that Genosha would be one day a great place for a TV show, but who knows when.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Naturally but I don't think we'll be getting the Club, sadly. Plus having them being younger adds a nice counterpoint with the poor Strucker siblings: Instagram-famous millennial mutants. If such is possible in as bigoted a world as this one. We could even call them The Upstarts.
    That idea is horrifying, if realistic .

Fantastic Member

How is Rachel's introduction difficult? Lorna is Magneto's daughter and there wasn't any problem.

*Shortpack*

i'm good with Chris Colfer playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That idea is horrifying, if realistic .
    I hate and fear real Instagram-famous people, so...

I'd like to see Genosha as a locale. I'd really like to see Havoc, Dazzler, Kiden Nixon, Elixer and Dust in the show. I trust them to get the effects right on Dazzler after seeing Eclipse, although that does present the problem of a duplicate power set. Maybe recast Havoc and answer where he was during DoFP or just use him as an older "former" X-Men to mentor and lead. Elixer is easy, almost no effects needed for his power set. Dust could be hard to portray especially if they went full comic accurate.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Ultimate Member

The movies and the show are not in the same universe I think so...as Blink has appeared in the movies and Psylocke was in 2 different movies after being killed off in her first one...

BANNED

Storm.

Generation X,