Default Unlikely pairings duking it out at Sakaar

Who walks away from this?
    Weapons: None. Zero. Zip. No costumes. No armor. Street clothes only.
    Prep Time: None

Team Marvel:
    Matt Murdock
    Wilson Fisk

Team DC:
    Bruce Wayne
    Ra's Al Ghul
    Last edited by verisimilitude; 10-25-2017 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Ahhhh....type error

I don’t know who Wilson Fist is, but he sounds like he comes from the Punch Dimension.

But anyway, it doesn’t matter because Matt will beat Bruce and Ra’s comfortably on his own.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I don’t know who Wilson Fist is, but he sounds like he comes from the Punch Dimension.
    You might better know him by his stage name: Fisto.

fisto.jpg

Extraordinary Member

I assume that he's some kind of alternate universe version of Kingpin that was bitten by a radioactive Punch Master.

But anyway, it doesn’t matter because Matt will beat Bruce and Ra’s comfortably on his own.
    Sounds like the protagonist of "Fisk of the North Star", in which throwing oak desks at the right pressure points make people asplode

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I assume that he's some kind of alternate universe version of Kingpin that was bitten by a radioactive Punch Master.
    Ha! I deserve that for not proofreading my own post! Bruce is capable of brutal tactics and his skills are off the charts. I'll summon my inner Frank Miller and say Bruce deduces Matt's extrasensory abilities and determines the only way he's walking away from this is to take the Kingpin out of the fight by blinding Fisk ASAP. If successful, this could go either way. If not, I give the nod to Team Marvel. Barely.

Quote Originally Posted by verisimilitude View Post
    Ha! I deserve that for not proofreading my own post! Bruce is capable of brutal tactics and his skills are off the charts. I'll summon my inner Frank Miller and say Bruce deduces Matt's extrasensory abilities and determines the only way he's walking away from this is to take the Kingpin out of the fight by blinding Fisk ASAP. If successful, this could go either way. If not, I give the nod to Team Marvel. Barely.
    The problem is that Matt is so much quicker than both Bruce and Ra’s that they won’t be able to touch him. He’s more than capable of touching them to death though.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

That doesn't sound good.

But yes. We're in a situation where Murdock has most of the advantages, and Bruce's advantages don't make up for them, not in an arena without prep. Murdock is fast enough to blitz by Rumbles' rules, can hit pressure points that shut down metahumans capable of shrugging off hits from Peak Humans, and has the benefits of his ridiculously powerful senses (including limited body-reading).

Fisk sits back and watches.

Granted, NuRa's might have some ridiculous metahuman ability of which I'm not aware. Or Batman might be a god today, or a metahuman, or. Barring that, though, Marvel takes this one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Well Big Team, it seams we already at over 200 views for this recent post all respondents so far agree this rumble went to Team Marvel. Appreciate your thoughts.