Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Haven't read it because I got burned by how awful Blue was to her. But there are a lot of things that don't make sense based on this thread. Is it in her or Cyclops? How would Jean get it from her mind if it was in Cyke? How long was it there? How does this make sense with AvX?

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    i dont get it.
    Why Emma needed a piece of PF? What does it give her?
    And since when? since Morrison´s time???
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Haven't read it because I got burned by how awful Blue was to her. But there are a lot of things that don't make sense based on this thread. Is it in her or Cyclops? How would Jean get it from her mind if it was in Cyke? How long was it there? How does this make sense with AvX?
    Emma blocks Wanda's spell in HoM and now AvX? And I doubt it was before AvX after all that Endsong nonsense. Th Phoenix couldn't sense another fragment in Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Maybe it would make more sense if you read the book? They are in Emma's mind. Except for Jeen, all the characters are just created by Emma' subconsious. Emma kept a piece of the PF in her and she (or a subconscious) hide it in a memory of Scott.

BANNED

But there are a lot of things that don't make sense based on this thread. Is it in her or Cyclops?
    It's in her. She hid it in her memories of Cyclops.

How would Jean get it from her mind if it was in Cyke?
    It wasn't Cyke. It was Emma's memory of Cyke.

How long was it there?
    Prob won't be answered.

How does this make sense with AvX?
    It doesn't. If anything it screws up a huge can of worms of no sense. Then again, this is Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    She had it locked up and hidden in her memories of Cyclops though.
    She had it hidden inside herself. Who is to say that she didn't had some access to its power?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    It doesn't. If anything it screws up a huge can of worms of no sense. Then again, this is Marvel.
    I don't agree: It may just be some of the PF power only. It doesn't have to be a part of the Phoenix itself. Not like it was in Endsong. AvX banished the PF entity for a time but it didn't canceled its power or there would be no life in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma blocks Wanda's spell in HoM and now AvX? And I doubt it was before AvX after all that Endsong nonsense. Th Phoenix couldn't sense another fragment in Emma?
    So what then? They're saying that Scott didn't get all of it in AvX? And that Emma, who was freaking out about the Phoenix after AvX was really holding a piece of it? Just sounds like a stupid retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Maybe it would make more sense if you read the book? They are in Emma's mind. Except for Jeen, all the characters are just created by Emma' subconsious. Emma kept a piece of the PF in her and she (or a subconscious) hide it in a memory of Scott.
    Im interested in what they are doing to Emma, but I'm not going to pay to read shitty character assassinations like Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So why were Emma's powers broken after AvX if the Phoenix never really left her?
    The X Office is lazy and inconsistent.. you don´t really expect them to have some coherence or to do any proper research work..

Another botched job courtesy of the current X Office.. Some professionals they are...

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    I don't agree: It may just be some of the PF power only. It doesn't have to be a part of the Phoenix itself. Not like it was in Endsong. AvX banished the PF entity for a time but it didn't canceled its power or there would be no life in the universe.
    A fraction of infinity is infinity as per Endsong. A fragment is a fragment. Additionally, the Phoenix left the Cuckoo's, Rachel, Korvus etc but not Emma right before AvX?

Hopefully it's all a ruse. The fragment isn't the PF but the void. And this Ghost isn't Jean Grey

BANNED

It's almost like the entire book shifted with the last issue. Instead of going through training we have this ghost Jean wanting to get a fragment of the phoenix from Emma,...but wouldn't Magik, Colossus, Rachel, Cuckoos, and QQ all have fragments too? Or was it JUST Emma because of what happened in Endsong/Warsong and PF5?

It just doesn't make any sense other than a REALLY convoluted way to rehash Morisson's xmen and destroy it.

The current X Office don´t make sense. They are too lazy and amateur to do proper research and keep coherence.

A fraction of infinity is infinity as per Endsong.
    Yeah, right. So either "1" = infinity. Or "1" is not a fraction of infinity.
    The guy who had a sword with a piece of the PF in it didn't had infinit powers.

A fragment is a fragment.
    No, it a tautology

Additionally, the Phoenix left the Cuckoo's, Rachel, Korvus etc but not Emma right before AvX?
    Again, it may just be some of its power. Not a part of it's "mind". The PF power, like the Force, is in all the life of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    The current X Office don´t make sense. They are too lazy and amateur to do proper research and keep coherence.
    "Current" like in the last 10 years or so? That's a whole new definition of "current"