Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

anyone else notice that there seem to be a LOT less "narrative" boxes that would help with things like this in the Xbooks?

BANNED

Maybe Ghost Jean isn't really Jean?

At the end, when Jeen got the fragment Emma had trapped in Cyclop's, Emma tells her that she doesn't know what she's done. That line could be a hint that Ghost Jean unleashed something else...

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Wait did you not just say the Phoenix conciousness was in Korvus sword? And that sliver went to Hope. So if the Phoenixs mind was in Emma why did that not go to Hope?
    -sight- I just keep repeating that maybe it's not the Phoenix "mind" that was in Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Maybe Ghost Jean isn't really Jean?

At the end, when Jeen got the fragment Emma had trapped in Cyclop's, Emma tells her that she doesn't know what she's done. That line could be a hint that Ghost Jean unleashed something else...
    That would also hint at Hopeless saying it was a dropped plot..the Void. Teen Jean with the Void

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

The one in Thor wasn't a fragment
    Are we sure? She was quite bitchy in Thor. Fragmented Phoenix was bitchy in end song and Warsong. Quentin took a spark during the Thor story but that’s been ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    Are we sure? She was quite bitchy in Thor. Fragmented Phoenix was bitchy in end song and Warsong. Quentin took a spark during the Thor story but that’s been ignored.
    Quentin took a fragment from a big assed Phoenix Force as per the God referee and the Sh'iar God's it wasn't a mere fragment like Endsong or Warsong

It is not just that I can see them coming and they wil throw Emma under the bus (again). It is just that is makes no sense whatsoever that Emma kept a fragment of the PF. It is plain absurd. And again it shows a high degree of lack of research and consideration to the long established readers.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Funny how the dreaded affair is just Emma and Scott sitting on a bed. Keep in mind that everything in this issue is from Emma's perspective. I'm starting to wonder if Scott and Emma we're ever intimate at all over the course of their relationship or if it was all in Scott's head like that Russian dude in first class.

Remember the Phoenix burns away all deception.
    Last edited by Lokimaru; 10-25-2017 at 12:54 PM.

There is one ghost lurking about that knows Emma Frost and Jean Grey and Morrisons X-Men.

spoilers:
    Cassandra Nova
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    It is not just that I can see them coming and they wil throw Emma under the bus (again). It is just that is makes no sense whatsoever that Emma kept a fragment of the PF. It is plain absurd. And again it shows a high degree of lack of research and consideration to the long established readers.
    I can see Emma wanting to hide away a piece of the Phoenix for her own ends. She is crafty like that. We don't know what her reasoning is yet. Maybe she wanted to try to prevent Jean from returning or she wanted to use it to bring Scott back. She might have taken it just in case she needed it in the future.

There is one ghost lurking about that knows Emma Frost and Jean Grey and Morrisons X-Men.

spoilers:
    Cassandra Nova
    end of spoilers
    Now that I would love. Only for that, would I be ok with Ghost Jean not being adult Jean.

Some old enemies are suppose to appear in Resurrection, right?
    Last edited by PhoenixStudies; 10-25-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Bringing CV to the story at this point would make it even more senseless. Why not adding Selene and Apocalypsis and the Dark Beast to the pot? Totum revolutum.

On second thought such a mess will be absoloutly in line with the quality of work from the current X Office

The series is finally getting really interesting.

Still lots of questions after this issue- but I'm wondering if ghost jean (which I believe may be Phoenix posing as jean) is trying to resurrect itself and go dark Phoenix again.

Either way we will find out soon.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

That would also hint at Hopeless saying it was a dropped plot..the Void. Teen Jean with the Void
    Really? What is the Void compared to the Phoenix Force?

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Bringing CV to the story at this point would make it even more senseless. Why not adding Selene and Apocalypsis and the Dark Beast to the pot? Totum revolutum.
    Jean and Emma once entered her mind in New X-Men so it would be a play on that story. Also they need a powerful psychic enemy back with Xavier Jean and Emma around. Cassandra Nova will be made flesh again even if it means taking the void.