Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting Metal

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Good idea on the binding....
    Yea, because most of Vol 2 was Eternal (and Endgame). Vol 3 (coming soon) will be Superheavy to All Star Ends of the Earth. Vol 4 will roughly be First Ally thru (tentatively) Metal.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

I'm trade-waiting. It's the only way to digest these monster cross-overs.

I've been picking these off one by one based on what appeals to me on an issue to issue basis(and reviewing them on my blog), so I've only picked up four of the One-Shots for the Dark Multiverse Batmen.
    Red Death had a great cover and was an alright issue
    Murder Machine was just plain awesome. Best comic I picked up in the past year.
    The Drowned looked cool, and had an alright story
    The Batman Who Laughs felt like they were trying to cram too much in. I felt this one could have been two issues as he appears to be the most complex of the evil Batmen.

I am interested in seeing how it all ends, but until reading about the delay I was starting to feel like maybe this storyline was being left by the wayside.