View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angelic #2

1 9.09%
  • Copperhead #15

2 18.18%
  • Deadly Class #31

2 18.18%
  • Gasolina #2

0 0%
  • Glitterbomb: The Fame Game #2

0 0%
  • Golgotha [graphic novel]

0 0%
  • Hack/Slash: Resurrection #1

3 27.27%
  • Outcast #31

0 0%
  • Saga #48

2 18.18%
  • Southern Cross #13

0 0%
  • Spawn #279

0 0%
  • Street Angel: Superhero for a Day [graphic novel]

0 0%
  • Underwinter: Field of Feathers #1 [series premiere]

1 9.09%
  • Wayward #24

0 0%
  • Other - The Hard Place #3 (of 5), Violent Love #9, or Renato Jones Season Two #4 (of 5)

0 0%

Default Image Comics poll week 43 - Hack/Slash is back; new Street Angel & Golgotha OGNs

Hey gang it's the poll again, vote for your fave and chat about it below!

Last week's poll
    saw a late-game tiebreaker, with Kill or be Killed sweeping its seventh (!!!) poll win of the year already. That's a new record for sure, I don't think any year we've seen a series win more than 5 times.

Moving on to this week, there's a lot of stuff happening. Copperhead is back from hiatus with a brand-new storyline in issue 15, The Hard Place passes the half-way point, Outcast has a stand-alone issue out this week, Renato Jones Season Two hits its penultimate chapter, Saga sends its cutest character on a mission to end that storyline before taking a break as usual, and Southern Cross also starts a new storyline this week. Lastly, it seems Gasolina's first issue was a hit, because a reprint of issue 1 accompanies the new one out this week.

On the new releases front:
    1. Hack/Slash: Resurrection is an aptly titled resurrection of Tim Seeley's hit series, this time written by Tini Howard. Expect humour, clubs & bats with spikes, possibly some undead in a Summer camp, and a kickass lady to star in the whole show. Is hack back, or will it be wack? (SORRY)
    2. Street Angel: Superhero for a Day is essentially a big one-shot in the Jim Rugg series, but released in hardback format and riffing on tropes from Green Lantern. I imagine this includes some skating for sure, too.
    3. Golgotha is a new graphic novel by the ever-prolific Matt Hawkins of Top Cow, and this one's got a really cool premise: the crew of Golgotha are sent in hibernation to establish the first off-world colony. But when they finally arrive, it turns out Earth's technology has already evolved so much in the meantime, that the colony in question is already a thriving, well-established place. The crew are now relics that the colony expected to arrive, but does not really need (or want) anymore.
    4.) Underwinter: Field of Feathers is the newest Ray Fawkes comic, another horror title vaguely related to the previous Underwinter volume, though a decidedly new story. This time it's about a cursed family, no doubt hauntingly painted as usual. If you missed the previous volume I'm sure you could still try this without much trouble.

292227.jpg 291879.jpg 551879._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

And here's the cover to Underwinter: Field of Feathers #1, which didn't fit in the main post.

292237.jpg

Haven't read anything yet but I'm giving Hack Slash the vote just because I'm so excited that it is back.
    My comicartfans.com collection. Lots of Ryan Ottley:
    http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryD...asp?GCat=49719

Invincible universe wiki (work in progress):
    http://invincibleuniverse.wikia.com/..._Universe_Wiki

It's funny, Outcast really wasn't a "stand alone" story, at all.

Deadly Class for me. Thank God Remender brought Marcus back.. the new cast is a bore.

Voted for Saga, because Ghüs is still really cute. One of Staples' better designs, in my opinion. This storyline was pretty good once again for the past arc. I think it's becoming my favourite Image series (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It's funny, Outcast really wasn't a "stand alone" story, at all.
    Whatttt! Can't believe I was lied to by marketing text!