View Poll Results: Should adult Jean and 616 Logan EVER get together?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 14.46%
  • No

64 77.11%
  • It depends

7 8.43%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quite simply, %&$^ NO.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Wolverine works better when he keeps his love life outside of the X-Men. Jean does not need to be with Scott or Logan either.

Ultimate Member

Jean doesn't "need" to be with Logan but now would be the best opportunity that the pair have ever had to be together given that Scott is dead and not due back anytime soon for one...and we Jean/Logan fans have been waiting for decades...

I want to see them get together just to see how upset all the Jean fans would get. They also can't lord the whole Emma thing with Scott over Scott fans anymore when they do get together too.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Jean doesn't "need" to be with Logan but now would be the best opportunity that the pair have ever had to be together given that Scott is dead and not due back anytime soon for one...and we Jean/Logan fans have been waiting for decades...
    He is the character that she already have a story. There isn't many options for a new romance with Jean

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He is the character that she already have a story. There isn't many options for a new romance with Jean
    I definitely think that's a factor to all of this; I would have thrown Angel in there, but as pointed out by others, Psylocke's got a thing going with him now. Unless Marvel plans on throwing Jean out into the wider MU, Jogan (?) is very likely, I think.

BANNED

Jean/Logan isn't very likely at all. It's most probable that Jean will not be in any relationship until Cyclops is back. Much as his fans cry, Cyke has more fans in editorial than anyone and they can insert just as deeply.

They're not going to have their wife date their rival. Why do you guys think she was dead the entire time they were interested in Scemma? They're ready for Emma to not be the girlfriend and suddenly Jean can come back. Lol we all know what's up.

That said, Jean/Logan would be good and only make sense, if it were possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I definitely think that's a factor to all of this; I would have thrown Angel in there, but as pointed out by others, Psylocke's got a thing going with him now. Unless Marvel plans on throwing Jean out into the wider MU, Jogan (?) is very likely, I think.
    Jean has no connection to the wider MU, it is basically the same problem she has on x-men.

Warren train sailed when she really liked Scott. There is negative reasons for her to be interested on him again

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Jean/Logan isn't very likely at all. It's most probable that Jean will not be in any relationship until Cyclops is back. Much as his fans cry, Cyke has more fans in editorial than anyone and they can insert just as deeply.

They're not going to have their wife date their rival. Why do you guys think she was dead the entire time they were interested in Scemma? They're ready for Emma to not be the girlfriend and suddenly Jean can come back. Lol we all know what's up.

i think it's very probable they pair them (jean/logan) and it makes sense. it gives jean something like scott had with emma (but less degrading, it ruined scott for me)
    besides it's time and the best thing it's that it is without a love triangle.
    i dont ship it but they can give it a chance
    has a Jott fan i dont have a problem with it
    also don't worry if marvel cared for jean/scott they wouldnt tease all this love triangle nonsense in blue
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-26-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    i think it's very probable they pair them (jean/logan) and it makes sense. it gives jean something like scott had with emma (but less degrading, it ruined scott for me)
    besides it's time and the best thing it's that it is with a love triangle.
    also don't worry if marvel cared for jean/scott they wouldnt tease all this love triangle nonsense in blue
    You are assuming that the editors want Jean to have the development Cyclops had. I really don't know their intentions, Jean being alone until cyclops come back seems as possible as Jean/logan finally happening

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    besides it's time and the best thing it's that it is without a love triangle.
    Lol they are writing Blue for Scott fans.

The will they/won't they is for you guys. Are you reading the series? Jean and Scott getting ready to make out was only around 4 issues ago, if that. They got distracted by an explosion, if I remember correctly.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

The will they/won't they is for you guys. Are you reading the series? Jean and Scott getting ready to make out was only around 4 issues ago, if that. They got distracted by an explosion, if I remember correctly.
    okay maybe i said it in the wrong way. i'm not good with english and sometimes sound confusing, sorry for that
    what i tried to say is don't worry about scott.

I have been consistent that Jean doesn't necessarily have to be with anyone, and I'm not even against Jean and Logan. Do you consider yourself a Scott fan? I don't feel that he's had many fans in editorial; of course, I don't feel that the X-Office or even Marvel in general has been consistent about anything.

Do you truly believe being with Logan will provide Jean with growth or elevate her?

I am a Scott fan, and I don't think they are writing Blue for me. Jeen and Tyke are wasted, if ever they were going to have some version of the characters not be together, they missed their chance.

I'm amending that Blue reads more like Jeen and the X-Men than a team book; the issues I've checked out.
    Last edited by Hizashi; 10-26-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    You are assuming that the editors want Jean to have the development Cyclops had. I really don't know their intentions, Jean being alone until cyclops come back seems as possible as Jean/logan finally happening
    Ultimately, I think we'll get our best hints of Jean's future from the Phoenix Resurrection series; some are theorizing that Marvel Legacy #1 hints that Jean will become an Avenger. If she does, that will be the bridge she needs to the larger Marvel Universe, and then she can really take off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I have been consistent that Jean doesn't necessarily have to be with anyone, and I'm not even against Jean and Logan. Do you consider yourself a Scott fan? I don't feel that he's had many fans in editorial; of course, I don't feel that the X-Office or even Marvel in general has been consistent about anything.

Do you truly believe being with Logan will provide Jean with growth or elevate her?

I am a Scott fan, and I don't think they are writing Blue for me. Jeen and Tyke are wasted, if ever they were going to have some version of the characters not be together, they missed their chance.

I'm amending that Blue reads more like Jeen and the X-Men than a team book; the issues I've checked out.
    I don't consider myself a Scott fan and I don't think writers need to have every character brown-nose their favorite character in order to show their interest. 10+ years of consistent, unwavering focus should tell you that people at Marvel like Scott...alot.

As for whether Logan will help to tell a good Jean story or elevate her... what's the evidence that his presence would hurt? Surely you aren't drawing a comparison to "dead, obsessed and dead, and too lost in the idea of another person to live life"? If anything at all happens with Jean/Logan, whatever happens will be better than Jean's, Maddie's, and Emma's current statuses.

As for the teen characters: I consider them all a waste of time, spinning wheels. Jean Grey should have been at the heart of Act and the Hope Saga, but some dude was hogging limelight with her powers (because he's a favorite among the people who matter). Had Jean come back for the Hope Saga conclusion, the "big get" of the teen arrivals would be null and void. We just took a huge detour getting to where we need to be. And that's not to say that the teens haven't been entertaining in some moments. Grand scheme though, they were an exercise in running in place.

As for Blue itself, they didn't bring back the rapport because they want to move away from Jean/Scott.

They should make up for hinting at Jean/Scott with the teens by keeping the adult version independent of him for the first time ever.