BANNED

Default Every Disney villain is replaced by the UNHOLY TRINITY...

No sh!T, every Disney villain has been replaced by the Unholy Trinity of...

-M.BISON!
    -GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESU HOWARD!
    -and SHANG TSUNG!

The change is retroactive, and also moves forward in time with each future movie/franchise.

How does the Disneyverse fare?

Incredible Member

Every Disney hero gets Fatality'd or Psycho Crushered into oblivion.

I suppose I've spent too much time on Rumbles, as I was sitting in the theater judging Maui by feats. He puts up a decent fight and while (if the legends are true) he was instrumental in many strength feats like pulling up the seafloor to create islands and mountains, he was pretty lacking in durability (while he could definitely tank some solid hits, he could also be knocked outcold. So he's essentially a glass cannon). He was also no match at all for Tamatoa, and his only option against the Kakamora was simply to escape.

Though I'd love to see these three villains fight Big Hero 6. Our heroes won't win, but I'm sure I'd still get a kick out of seeing it.

Can these guys survive a blue whale landing on them? :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    No sh!T, every Disney villain has been replaced by the Unholy Trinity of...

-M.BISON!
    -GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESU HOWARD!
    -and SHANG TSUNG!

The change is retroactive, and also moves forward in time with each future movie/franchise.

How does the Disneyverse fare?
    Kingdom Hearts ends up with at least 30 of these guys running around.

Shang Tsung hangs out in Facilier's shop and starts stealing the souls of everyone who walks through the door. He makes a lot of friends on the other side.

Absolutely none of these guys has the charm required to woo Anna, so they just take Arendelle by force. Elsa eventually finds out about the coup and glaciers over the whole place in retaliation.

Hercules wipes the floor with a bunch of Hades' minions, only to encounter these three in Hades' throne room. However, before they can throw down, someone Raging Demons the entire batch of them, and Herc ends up facing someone else entirely...

And Scrooge McDuck just rolls up his sleeves and beats them down.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That sounds...predictabo.

BANNED

Ariel: "You hired those pirates....without even being born yet! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

Elsa: "You killed BOTH my parents!"

Simba: "Scar was one of your henchmen's sidekicks!? No wonder he killed my father..."

Tarzan: "YOU PAID SABOR TO KILL MY PARENTS..."

Tiana: "My father died trying to prevent you from being born!"

M.Bison: Actually, your parents *points at Tarzan* are also their parents *indicates Anna and Elsa* so no, I only killed ONE pair of parents. And you, my girl *points at Ariel* has it ever occurred to you just why is it that you alone have red hair in your family? *Holds up a picture of Akuma* Let's just say not all genetic experiments with the Satsui no Hadou bear fruit, shall we? And for everyone else...I'm sorry, but I don't remember any of them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Ariel: "You hired those pirates....without even being born yet! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

Elsa: "You killed BOTH my parents!"

Simba: "Scar was one of your henchmen's sidekicks!? No wonder he killed my father..."

Tarzan: "YOU PAID SABOR TO KILL MY PARENTS..."

Tiana: "My father died trying to prevent you from being born!"

M.Bison: Actually, your parents *points at Tarzan* are also their parents *indicates Anna and Elsa* so no, I only killed ONE pair of parents. And you, my girl *points at Ariel* has it ever occurred to you just why is it that you alone have red hair in your family? *Holds up a picture of Akuma* Let's just say not all genetic experiments with the Satsui no Hadou bear fruit, shall we? And for everyone else...I'm sorry, but I don't remember any of them.

Tarzan: "I don't care about any of that! I just want to know how the hell you convinced a jaguar to accept Bison Dollars!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Eh, Shang Tsung can probably transform into an MK fighter who can teleport to get out of the way.

Sadly, the only thing coming to mind is: "Shang Tsung, Geese Howard, and M. Bison are hired to play the villian roles in various Disney Movies". Which is fairly hilarious.

Shang Tsung: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Geese: Predictable! And it isn't you.

Shang Tsung: Why did I have to play the Wicked Queen, anyway?

Bison: Wait, what do you mean the Woodsman doesn't actually cut out her heart?

*Bison and Geese riding off on a wagon filled with donkeys.*

Bison: Ah, child trafficing. Fun and profitable. Where's Shang Tsung, anyway?

Geese: *Busy counting money, gestures to the sea.*

*Monstro does a flying kick against a passing ship, after which he starts inhaling passengers.*

Bison: Ah, a giant, man-eating, soul-sucking, kung-fu whale. He seems to like it.

Geese: On the downside, we're in clown makeup.

Shang Tsung: On the plus side, we get to terrify young children and baby elephants.

Bison: And get them drunk!

Bambi's Mother: Run, Bambi! Run! Man is in-"

"Reppuken!"

Shang Tsung: Well, at least we get to set the forest fire afterwards.

Bison: Dibs on De Vil!

Geese: What? Why?

Bison: Are you kidding? I get to wear a coat of recently killed puppies!

Shang Tsung: You also have to wear a little black dress and heels.

Bison: Oh, please, have you seen what I make my backup bodies wear? Anyway, I will rock that outfit.

*And he did, much to the terror of everyone else.*

*Shang Tsung as the Horned King* I think I'm being typecast.

Mowgli: Who are you?

Geese: I'm Shere Khan.

Baloo: Really? Because you look like a man wearing a tiger-skin tied around his.... oh. We're screwed, aren't we?

Shang Tsung: I'm the evil witch? Again?

Bison: Think of it this way. You get to be a man with tentacles surrounded by half-naked women.

Bison and Shang Tsung in glorious harmony: And no-one~ kills like Geese Howard, maims like Geese Howard, flings people of roofs like Geese Howard.

Bison: He finds you all so predictable~!

Shang Tsung: Oh, what a guy-

Both again: Geese! Howard!

*Shang Tsung as Dr. Facilier*: I'm being typecast.
    Last edited by Melchior; 11-06-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight