Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

MoS 2 release date: https://i.redd.it/rzhhpjrvvlf11.jpg

You gotta love the internet for this kind of things!

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Looks like Henry will miss the Bond bus https://twitter.com/idriselba/status...183999488?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Looks like Henry will miss the Bond bus https://twitter.com/idriselba/status...183999488?s=19
    We'll be happy if he misses it.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-12-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Before and after CGI...

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-12-2018 at 08:14 AM.

BANNED

If this were the 60s, the first pic would totally be what they were wearing in the fiinshed product

When I first time saw MoS movie, I honestly thought all kryptonians are practical special effects. That armor looks ridiculously real.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    If this were the 60s, the first pic would totally be what they were wearing in the fiinshed product
    Lol, and if this were the 80s, they'd wear disco suits.

https://am22.akamaized.net/tms/cnt/u...ceStampZod.jpg
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-12-2018 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    When I first time saw MoS movie, I honestly thought all kryptonians are practical special effects. That armor looks ridiculously real.
    MoS is still the DCEU movie with the better CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Superman fighting another alien invasion (Braniac) and get married doesn't seem the kind of things that will put people on the seats.

Those elements: alien invasion, Clark being sure of himself and a possible marriage were already in one of the JL trailer and people didn't gave a f**k to watch the movie.
    JL was a very troubled production and another Snyder directed movie. Many people hated him after BvS, and general audiences didn't come back for the sequel to that movie (JL). I'm surprised I still liked JL after all the behind the scenes drama, reshoots, etc. But the truth is that many fans who hated BvS plus many audiences were done with his DC movies after BvS.

I'm sure that with another solid director with a much better reputation plus a better produced film with a great story, plot and villain, it would bring audiences and fans back and excited for more. The main problem was Snyder and WB allowing him to continue after MOS, IMO.

And you may not find Lois and Clark's wedding exciting but I do. It should be a payoff at the end of the movie and the natural development of their relationship. I don't want a sequel to be all puppies and rainbows lol, I want high stakes and drama and lots of amazing action, but we really need a confident and fully established Superman and some more lighthearted scenes to make the film more accessible to the masses. Let's face it, Snyder can't do a mainstream movie. He tends to be overly serious and his style is very niche.

I want a Superman film that has a tone more like Wonder Woman. You think people liked the Steve Trevor and Diana romance/interactions? Or they didn't care at all? I'm sure the way it was written and directed brought a sense of warm and joy that the Snyder DC movies mostly lack. We need a Superman that is more charming when he can be, but also very serious when the situation demands it. I want a film that has the whole package, a film for the whole family to enjoy not just the hardcores. I am convinced the best Superman film hasn't been done yet. I hope someone makes it soon. I have some ideas that I think could work really well. Sadly, I'm a nobody lol.
    Last edited by stargazer01; 08-12-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Except the vast opinion seems to be is the one thing Justice League got right was Superman.
    And Superman wasn't even in the marketing of JL. And wasn't in it much. I enjoy JL, but I know it has flaws and could have been so much better. The film didn't have high stakes, the villain was under developed, film was rushed, cgi and green screen were all over the place... no wonder it wasn't a big hit, BUT I loved those characters and their interactions so damn much. Love them. JL makes me smile.

Before and after CGI...

The Kryptonian designs were GOAT. Managed to look “human” and “alien” at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    JL was a very troubled production and another Snyder directed movie. Many people hated him after BvS, and general audiences didn't come back for the sequel to that movie (JL). I'm surprised I still liked JL after all the behind the scenes drama, reshoots, etc. But the truth is that many fans who hated BvS plus many audiences were done with his DC movies after BvS.

I'm sure that with another solid director with a much better reputation plus a better produced film with a great story, plot and villain, it would bring audiences and fans back and excited for more. The main problem was Snyder and WB allowing him to continue after MOS, IMO.

And you may not find Lois and Clark's wedding exciting but I do. It should be a payoff at the end of the movie and the natural development of their relationship. I don't want a sequel to be all puppies and rainbows lol, I want high stakes and drama and lots of amazing action, but we really need a confident and fully established Superman and some more lighthearted scenes to make the film more accessible to the masses. Let's face it, Snyder can't do a mainstream movie. He tends to be overly serious and his style is very niche.

I want a Superman film that has a tone more like Wonder Woman. You think people liked the Steve Trevor and Diana romance/interactions? Or they didn't care at all? I'm sure the way it was written and directed brought a sense of warm and joy that the Snyder DC movies mostly lack. We need a Superman that is more charming when he can be, but also very serious when the situation demands it. I want a film that has the whole package, a film for the whole family to enjoy not just the hardcores. I am convinced the best Superman film hasn't been done yet. I hope someone makes it soon. I have some ideas that I think could work really well. Sadly, I'm a nobody lol.
    I'm not sure that what worked with WW can work with Superman too. Patty's movie attracted a different audience, female and old people, that usually din't give a shit about superheroes movie.

It's Mother's Day in Thailand...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/CharactersD...6558387782588/

Life imitates art or art imitates life.

BANNED

It's Mother's Day in Thailand...

Source: https://www.facebook.com/CharactersD...6558387782588/
    Ok, I actually blubbered at that.