Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
"thank you, Lois"
"For what?"
''for believing in me."
"It didn't make much difference in the end."
"It did to me."

This scene alone makes this Superman and Lois relationship very special and unique. It's a more mature interaction. Amy Lois needs to be in a sequel. She's essential to this Superman story. I want to see bit more romance and lighthearted stuff. They need to get married next. He was going to propose in BvS.

782eb72f6d02e319d93ec4e499f21e1f--superman-cavill-henry-superman.jpg
Yes! Henry and Amy have great chemistry together and the scripts in the released movies did their relationship justice, at least in my opinion. That's why I don't want the roles to be recast. Hopefully, the next Superman movie will advance their relationship. Being the alpha relationship in comic books, Clark and Lois deserve the opportunity to break new ground in the cinematic medium (marriage, family, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
Most likely not, but it's nice to see Henry defending Man of Steel after all this time. He gets it.

Hopefully Lois won't get removed, otherwise it will be just as trash as Thor Ragnarok throwing away Jane Foster with a silly/stupid remark. It just moves away from enjoying it as a part of a single continuity and trilogy. Dismissing characters in such a way is idiotic.
Of course Henry should defend Man of Steel. It's his movie. He should be proud of what he has accomplished. He shouldn't let the hating crowd deter him. Henry's real life charisma is one of the reasons I want a new Superman movie already.