Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    BANNED

An "Ultimate" fan cut is now available on Youtube.

I can't link to his video because there's a download link in the description though, just look up "yourmoviefix"

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    An "Ultimate" fan cut is now available on Youtube.

I can't link to his video because there's a download link in the description though, just look up "yourmoviefix"
    Does this include the deleted scenes from the theatrical release?

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Yes, they included it.
    Last edited by GreatKungLao; 03-24-2018 at 03:46 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    Here you go
    You misunderstand me, I know about the link, I downloaded it before I opted to talk about it here, I did'nt want to share the link here because it's piracy and did not want to get the forum or site in trouble. I'd advise removing the link you just offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Almost all of them, and they're reinserted pretty effortlessly. The entire score was also replaced using existing Junkie XL and Zimmer sources, as well as some cues from Junkie's work on Mad Max. All of the unfinished footage is also used as a mid-credits bonus
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 03-24-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    You misunderstand me, I know about the link, I downloaded it before I opted to talk about it here, I did'nt want to share the link here because it's piracy and did not want to get the forum or site in trouble. I'd advise removing the link you just offered.

Almost all of them, and they're reinserted pretty effortlessly. The entire score was also replaced using existing Junkie XL and Zimmer sources, as well as some cues from Junkie's work on Mad Max. All of the unfinished footage is also used as a mid-credits bonus
    I genuinely believe that piracy of Justice League should be legally encouraged But I removed it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    I genuinely believe that piracy of Justice League should be legally encouraged But I removed it.
    Thanks mate, just me looking out for people

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

I watched this fancut. Definitely an improvement. It's obviously not perfect and as polished as we'd like to see, and some of the Junkie XL music during the final fights scene clashes with the beats of the action, but overall a top notch effort. The color correction and the removal of a few of the cringy jokes are the best things about this. It'll be my go to version of the film until we get a directors cut.

And that closing montage with the Zimmer MOS theme literally gave me chills and Goosebumps. It's amazing that a few minor changes really make it feel authentic to Snyder's vision.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

BANNED

Just a heads up that the Heroic Gateway version of the Ultimate Fan Cut has now been released. The cut is dedicated to the memory of Snyder's daughter. It does things a bit better than the Ultimate Fan Edition, quite liked all the callbacks to Man of Steel (especially the flyby reprise at the end)

BANNED

To keep track of all the redditors making fan-edits, a list was compiled by DC Cinematic:

Hey guys,

Since a lot of us are making edits of DCEU films, I thought I'd create a thread for all of the currently announced fan-edits. If I missed any then, please let me know. I'll keep updating this as when things progress.

Justice League: Ultimate Edition. This is being done by me. Currently undergoing final revisions. To be released on April 2, 2018.

Justice League: Ultimate Fan Edition. This is being done by u/neihofft.

Justice League: Kryptonian Cut. This is being done by u/serjon_arryn.

Untitled JL Fan-Cut. This is being done by u/TGC_Films. I don't know if this is a full picture edit so TBA on release date.

My Personal JL Fan Edit. This is being done by u/aheaney15. The change-list for the cut can be found here. Currently undergoing a re-export. This is out now!

Justice League: Reborn. This is being done by u/JLfanedit. This is on track to release March 25, 2018.

Justice League: Superman Returns. This is being done b u/vantud. This is out now!.

Justice League - The Fan Cut. This is being done by u/kryptonscodex. To be released in the first week of Apil.

Untitled JL Fan Edit. This is being done by u/MurdockAtLaw. Since I don't know if this will be a full film edit the release date is TBA.

Untitled JL Fan Edit. This is being done by u/Adrianrj101. Since I don't know if this will be a full film edit the release date is TBA.

Justice League: Redux. This is being done by u/imperio115. It's scheduled to be released soon.

Justice League: Origins This is being done by u/TheRFB09. should be released soon.

Happy birthday to Henry Cavill! My favorite Superman and my daily inspiration for physical improvement. The impact of DCEU!Superman on my life is colossal, literally life changing and most of it is thanks to this amazing person and his dedication to the Man of Steel. Thank you very much, Zack Snyder, for Man of Steel and for casting Henry Cavill. You made my life better.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Henry Cavill wins as favorite Superman in an Esquire Snapchat poll (25k+ voters)...

The man deserves it. Not to knock Reeves or any of the other actors who've played the role, but Cavill has done an incredible job and made a lot out of some very troubled and flawed productions. His Superman in simply impeccable; a perfect casting in a flawed film.

Much like Superman himself; an incredible person greater than the world surrounding him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.