Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Master Hero Vladimir

What is DC Films waiting for? Start producing a new Superman film already!

MOS 2 when?

Incredible Member

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeroVladimir93 View Post
    What is DC Films waiting for? Start producing a new Superman film already!
    They're busy to produce countless of Joker and Harley Quinn films.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    MOS 2 when?

/kidding

Update on the upcoming Superman-related news...

One of the big trade like Variety, THR, etc... is currently writing an article about the next Superman movie, probably revealing who is attached to the project.

And Wall Street Journal is writing a piece about the Snyder Cut.

We'll get some news soon.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-03-2018 at 10:50 AM.

Extended Superman's flight from BvS...

https://vimeo.com/136584340

Say goodbye to Laurence Fishburne as Perry White.

Are you still on call with DC to come back as Perry White?

Fishburne: I don't think I'm still on call. I was unfortunately unable to go do some work on what turned out to be the Justice League movie. I don't know that I need to go back or if they'll have me back or not, but I was grateful to have been a part of it. I loved working with Zack (Snyder), I think he makes an incredible superhero movie. I'm just excited to be a part of this (the MCU) now.

So you don't know if there's a Man of Steel 2 in the works or anything like that?

Fishburne: I don't. I don't. I haven't heard anything about it. They just fell behind the eight-ball. I really wish they had started 20 years ago. But that's all right, they're where they are.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/a...ke-mine-marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Fishburne: I don't think I'm still on call. I was unfortunately unable to go do some work on what turned out to be the Justice League movie. I don't know that I need to go back or if they'll have me back or not, but I was grateful to have been a part of it. I loved working with Zack (Snyder), I think he makes an incredible superhero movie. I'm just excited to be a part of this (the MCU) now.

So you don't know if there's a Man of Steel 2 in the works or anything like that?

Fishburne: I don't. I don't. I haven't heard anything about it. They just fell behind the eight-ball. I really wish they had started 20 years ago. But that's all right, they're where they are.

Wouldn't be surprised if Adams leaves too. Hell the only one I can see sticking around is Cavill.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

That's a shame but expected. He's probably under contract with Marvel now sadly. I loved his Perry White but it's easy enough to have him still exist off camera and just mentioned.

Wouldn't be surprised if Adams leaves too. Hell the only one I can see sticking around is Cavill.
    I hope she stays, but given how under utilized she was in JL ( one could argue BvS to some extent) i wouldn't be surprised.

The only way i see them doing as MOS 2 without Lois Lane is having it be a cosmic off earth adventure.in fact if they can't get Amy I would rather not see them recast right away. After all if an MOS 2 doesn't land well we won't get an MOS 3 or anymore Cavill Superman movies anyway. Then they would recast everyone anyway later on.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RepHope View Post
    That would be a huge loss. She's such a great actress.

You can't do a Superman movie without Lois Lane, so it would have to be a recast. A soft reboot with Henry Cavill still in the suit would be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    You can't do a Superman movie without Lois Lane, so it would have to be a recast.
    Or she could always go to Bermuda and be replaced by Lana.

Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Or she could always go to Bermuda and be replaced by Lana.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    That would be a huge loss. She's such a great actress.

You can't do a Superman movie without Lois Lane, so it would have to be a recast. A soft reboot with Henry Cavill still in the suit would be fine.
    A soft reboot would make sense if Snyder isn't coming back. Otherwise fans would expect the movies to adhere to the vision of a director who isn't around anymore.

Amy Adams could be easily replaced by Isla Fisher and no one will notice the difference.