Incredible Member SilverWarriorWolf's Avatar

Default Horizon Labs crew

Alright, I’ve searched all over the internet, but there’s barely anything around on the Horizon Labs crew other than Max and Sanjani. Does anyone here have any opinions on the rest of Peter’s coworkers there?

I remember that story with Uatu and Morbius and Grady and time travel.

And that's about it .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Uatu is currently working with the good-guy version of the Tinkerer (who happens to be the Tinkerer's brother) in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man. As for the Horizon crew as a whole, I would have been glad if they were Peter's supporting cast in the new Spider-Man cartoon instead of them trying to set up the Spider-Team/Web Warriors, even if Gwen, Anya, and Miles are more recognizable names. I did like Bella Fisbach and her habit of listening to then-modern pop music, even if the references are going to end up being really dated in the coming years. Tiberius Stone was an evil creep through and through, but I suppose that isn't so much different from how he was when he debuted in the early 2000s Iron Man comics (shame there wasn't a callback to that). Sajani could have worked as a rival to Peter, but I think she seriously lost her marbles being so determined to screw over Peter during the early Parker Industries period that she actually attempted to sell him out to the Black Cat and the Ghost.
    The spider is always on the hunt.