Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Glad to see Levi get the part. He has both the look and the charm. I've liked him in everything I've seen him in. He can bulk up, like the rest of the actors who have played superheroes. I remember Cavill saying that even though he really bulked up to play Superman, they still had to pad the suit a bit. The suit was a tight fit and compressed his body. So to get some muscle definition back in his look, they had to pad some muscles back into the suit. That way he looked like the mountain he trained to be when in the super suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Whatever kid they get, I hope he's less than ten years old. The younger the better, as long as he can deliver lines. If the movie is successful, they're going to do sequels, and it takes at least two years to get a movie made, so if the kid is older he would get too old to play Billy pretty fast. Unless they just keep recasting the actor with each movie a la Rusty Griswald in the Vacation movies.
    That's not a bad idea to recast, if the movie is popular.

And I agree...the younger the better. Comic fans seem to like the teenage Billy, but I think the stronger the contrast the better between the two, particularly for the wider audience.