Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yes he was. He was "that chubby idiot from Parks & Rec" prior to getting the GOTG role. Also Hugh Jackman, Henry Cavill, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, etc were not super-buff when they first got cast either. But they got really buff.

Really we're LONG past the point where "can he/she get big enough" is of any real concern for me. We've seen too many actors pull it off. Heck Christian Bale, Matthew Mcconaughey, Tom Hardy, etc do it A LOT for various roles.
    I have no problems with any actors that have to take any steroids or any other substances to obtain that physique. My only problem lies when certain segments of the population think it can be naturally. Most of the time it can't be done.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Is it tied into the Dark Snyderverse or is it set somewhere else? If it's somewhere else, that would explain the affiliate company handling things.
    New Line Cinema was developing the film waaay back in the early 2000s before it was absorbed by WB so they still have their hands on the project. It's been in development hell with writers and directors coming and going for years. It was later added to the DCEU slate, and yes it is part of the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    New Line Cinema was developing the film waaay back in the early 2000s before it was absorbed by WB so they still have their hands on the project. It's been in development hell with writers and directors coming and going for years. It was later added to the DCEU slate, and yes it is part of the DCEU.
    About the only thing that's stayed consistent, production-wise, is Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam (and I don't think he's going to even be in this movie).

Asher Angel will play Billy Barton in the movie
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Asher Angel will play Billy Barton in the movie
    It's kind of funny that both halves of Shazam/Captain Marvel are played by people associated with Disney productions (heck, Levi was in the MCU!) .

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    http://variety.com/2017/film/news/sh...dc-1202601422/
    They finally cast Captain Marvel who will be called Shazam by everyone but me. Zachery Levi star of Chuck and Tangled will play him finally putting to rest the speculation by a bunch of idiots that Dwayne the Rock Johnson should play both parts.
    I won't call him Shazam either.

Sandy Hausler