Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Goku specifically said he was predicting his linear movement though so it could be like aim dodging for high tiers. He can realize what the guys about to do and outreact him before he gets going or halfway through. Point being its not clear cut reaction speed

UI Goku is a different matter
    You watch the latest episode?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Goku specifically said he was predicting his linear movement though so it could be like aim dodging for high tiers. He can realize what the guys about to do and outreact him before he gets going or halfway through. Point being its not clear cut reaction speed

UI Goku is a different matter
    I already responded to this in another thread, why necro this old one instead of replying to my breakdown?

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post3321812

Heck, the latest episode had Frieza reacting to the guy just fine, without Gold form.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Just a minor nitpick, Dork Knight didn't necro. A new user posted and brought the thread back up
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Just a minor nitpick, Dork Knight didn't necro. A new user posted and brought the thread back up
    TOUCHE! But we did talk about it in a later thread :P.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Kale's super form walked through a Kamehameha from Blue Goku and pimp-slapped him trivially. Wonder Woman is very, very dead here.
    Goku was sandbagging, ssg Goku> controlled berserk kale>berserk kale.

Quote Originally Posted by buutenks View Post
    ssg Goku
    Only Post UI, and even then Kale was very much unhurt by the end of their short fight it.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Only Post UI, and even then Kale was very much unhurt by the end of their short fight it.
    To be fair, things might have gone differently if he had broken out the Kienzan rather than try and match her in brute Force. But Goku's reaction to Kale and Caulifla seems like a much more cheerful (on his part) version of his Vegeta's reaction to Cabba.