Mighty Member

Default Batman TAS episode 15 talkback: See No Evil

A decent enjoyable episode with an invisible man on the prowl and trying to get to his daughter.

Not bad but enjoyable neverthless.

Incredible Member

A pretty interesting episode with a creepy premise (seriously imagine divorcing a nutcase only to have him befriend and kidnap your daughter!). The animation is really good to (the water fight at the end is a highlight). Also according to an interview the original climax was meant to have Ventrix run off with Kimmy but the suit was going to expode so it was a race against time to save her, however BS&P refused to allow them to put a child in danger which is why Kimmy gets away from Ventrix so quickly.

There are some funny moments to (such as the security guard constantly missing out on the bathroom, the construction worker's reaction when Batman seems to be talking to him, the "I didnt know he could fly!" scene).

Fun facts about the voice cast - Ventrix was Michael Gross (who would return to the DCAU years later to play Terry McGuinness's father Warren McGuinness) best know for Family Ties, Kimmy was Elizabeth Moss who went on to play Peggy in Mad Men, Helen Ventrix was Jean Smart who also played Kim Possible's mother Dr Ann Possible and the scientist Sam Giddel was Danny Goldman best know for playing Brainy Smurf in the 80's cartoon!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    A pretty interesting episode with a creepy premise (seriously imagine divorcing a nutcase only to have him befriend and kidnap your daughter!). The animation is really good to (the water fight at the end is a highlight). Also according to an interview the original climax was meant to have Ventrix run off with Kimmy but the suit was going to expode so it was a race against time to save her, however BS&P refused to allow them to put a child in danger which is why Kimmy gets away from Ventrix so quickly.

There are some funny moments to (such as the security guard constantly missing out on the bathroom, the construction worker's reaction when Batman seems to be talking to him, the "I didnt know he could fly!" scene).

Fun facts about the voice cast - Ventrix was Michael Gross (who would return to the DCAU years later to play Terry McGuinness's father Warren McGuinness) best know for Family Ties, Kimmy was Elizabeth Moss who went on to play Peggy in Mad Men, Helen Ventrix was Jean Smart who also played Kim Possible's mother Dr Ann Possible and the scientist Sam Giddel was Danny Goldman best know for playing Brainy Smurf in the 80's cartoon!
    That did made me laugh and i knew the scientist was voiced by Brainy Smurf as i was born 37 years ago and grew up with Smurfs as when i heard him spoke i thought of Brainy.