Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Anybody else read JL8?

Just asking. Its a comic strip series that takes a "what if" approach to the Justice League if they were 8 years old, and went to school together. Bruce and Clark are best friends, Hal and Barry are too, tag is avoided because of Clark and Barry zooming all over the place, Diana and Karen Starr roll their eyes at the boys' sometimes immaturity...

http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/post/1337...aracters-in-dc

BANNED

I've read it. It's very enjoyable. My favorite storyline was Diana's birthday party.

BANNED

JL8 is excellent. It's not just a cute little strip, there's an actual storyline, and it's filled with DC lore. Great series. Alan Scott as the boy scout counselor was my one of my favorite moments

BANNED

Read it and love it.

I love it. DC should option that guys comic as a trade.

I've been a fan since I read it for the first time years ago. It had another name that I can't remember
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

So freaking great! Once I started it I couldn't stop until I'd reached the latest episode. I wish there were already more to read!

BANNED

thanks for the tip.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

jackalope89-- brother! thank you!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

It has once again been updated.

http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Thank you!
    Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber, eh?
    And where's Bruce just now--?
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Thank you!
    Tweedle-dumb and Tweedle-dumber, eh?
    And where's Bruce just now--?
    Probably at home, or something like that. After all, he was made to relive the most traumatic part of his young life.