Default Hulk with adamantium knuckle dusters

I've always find it irritating that Hulk occasionally throw things at his non-flying opponents.
    Compared with his fists, it'll be more like me throwing scotch-Brite stainless steel scrubbers at my enemies.
    Or even worse when he slams a car/truck/whatever down on them.

So.... how efficient would Hulk be if someone spots him adamantium knuckle dusters?
    Or he gets to swing Wolverine around like a sword?

Not much different? I mean he's already hitting hard enough that people who move mountains feel it.

His issues are 1) he has ONLY his strength and durability(largely due to Regen), 2) he's slow

Giving him fist weapons isn't particularly going to change either of those things.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

If you gave him, I don't know, adamantium punch daggers or something like that, it would be interesting. Just straight up blunt force punch reinforcement wouldn't do much.

Swinging Wolverine around like a sword is never going to get enough traction, dude will be all flailing around ;p

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If you gave him, I don't know, adamantium punch daggers or something like that, it would be interesting. Just straight up blunt force punch reinforcement wouldn't do much.
    There's some argument regarding surface area and the like. ONE of the reasons (among about three) that actual brass knuckles deliver more of a punch is that the force is concentrate over a smaller area. The other two reasons being unimportant here - bracing and ability to hit harder because of the various protections Knuckle Dusters give (Hulk doesn't need this) and the extra mass (the extra mass here being inconsequential).

I would agree that it wouldn't really be worth much, though.

Swinging Wolverine around like a sword is never going to get enough traction, dude will be all flailing around ;p
    And yet, so much more amusing. And if Logan passes out, Hulk can use him like nunchaku. <-- one of my least favourite weapons, but makes for a hilarious image.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This isn't the first time Wolverine has been brought up as a melee weapon.

I drew this like... two years ago:

I mean, it would make some of his showings a lot more plausible if say, an invisible class 100 brick of some sort was actually using him as a melee weapon the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    This isn't the first time Wolverine has been brought up as a melee weapon.

I drew this like... two years ago:

...awesome. ^_^

I mean, it would make some of his showings a lot more plausible if say, an invisible class 100 brick of some sort was actually using him as a melee weapon the entire time.
    Dude takes a break every now and then, and suddenly Logan can't cut heavyweights any more.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Everything about these last few posts has been amazing
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...awesome. ^_^

Dude takes a break every now and then, and suddenly Logan can't cut heavyweights any more.
    Well, y'know, union job, the invisible class 100 brick is required to be given regularly scheduled break times, sick days, holidays off, what have you.

Well, y'know, union job, the invisible class 100 brick is required to be given regularly scheduled break times, sick days, holidays off, what have you.
    ...he's Canadian, after all.
    Why are we here?

fdab0e7c6ab33ba177daf1606d22d5ae--brass-knuckles-zombie-apocalypse.jpg
    this should somewhat qualify as a punch dagger right?

Ehhhhhhnnnn, I mean the spikes are a thing, yes, but a punch dagger is more pronouncedly what it is.

...he's Canadian, after all.
    This just feels like Jetpacktroll Sabretooth has hired Martian Manhunter to troll Wolvie more when he’s away.