Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Because we know how DC operates when it comes to Batman. People thought Superman dominated their book? Just wait.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-30-2017 at 09:35 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I remember when Greg Pak's Batman/Superman was coming out and that ended up feeling more like a Superman book that just happened to star Batman.

I could see that being the case here.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Oh man, I was hoping Sharp would be teasing a new Hawkman book...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I remember when Greg Pak's Batman/Superman was coming out and that ended up feeling more like a Superman book that just happened to star Batman.

Especially with Liam Sharp on the book. Anyone can tell from his Facebook that he is madly in love with drawing the character after his Rebirth stint.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I'm not surprised by this announcement. Just the other day, I was talking with Sacred Knight about Batman being Diana's new BFF.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I don't know why people are being so negative about it
    Exactly why I said; Bruce and Diana already have a bunch of books. Not a problem for the majority who have these two among their favorite heroes, but, especially with DC being so stingy/somewhat logical with how many new solos they put out, it's a problem for me.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I'm grateful for this book and Trinity but I really wish DC would take a chance a give Diana a 2nd solo book. Bring back Sensation Comics already!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Incredible Member

Man they are putting all their chips on the justice league film to define DC's future.
    I just don't get why this is a thing, the sensation comic that covered this was dull and the recent wonder woman film shows that Diana belongs in the light rather then the dark tones of the batman world.
    It does seem to point red flags towards the batman catwoman wedding given this big event going on at the moment and the recent comment Sam lane made.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

The new 52 was an attempt to bring other characters to the front instead of batman and try to re balance the DC universe, rebirth has done nothing but the opposite. One merely needs to look at books like:
    Justice league
    Trinity
    Titans
    Teen Titans
    Red hood and the outlaws
    Birds of prey
    to see that it is the bat characters that are the main characters or has the most page count in these books.
    Last edited by ssupes; 10-30-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Exactly why I said; Bruce and Diana already have a bunch of books. Not a problem for the majority who have these two among their favorite heroes, but, especially with DC being so stingy/somewhat logical with how many new solos they put out, it's a problem for me.
    Diana has a "bunch" of books? You're probably the only one who thinks that...

Batman, I'll give you. But Diana has one solo series. Yes, she appears in Justice League and Trinity, both of which she most often appears in the background (although Trinity thankfully has been becoming more Diana-centric, despite the most recent issue looking like she needs saving from Batgod).

It does seem to point red flags towards the batman catwoman wedding given this big event going on at the moment and the recent comment Sam lane made.
    What comments? And Sam Lane? I'm confused.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    The comment was made in merciless when Sam said to Steve that is why wonder woman left him because of his indecisiveness, though it may have been in the dc animated universe, I'm not sure.

Hopefully that's is Dark Earth-12. Because among other things I'll be really pissed if Sam made his return in a freaking Batman book.

Quote Originally Posted by ssupes View Post
    The comment was made in merciless when Sam said to Steve that is why wonder woman left him because of his indecisiveness, though it may have been in the dc animated universe, I'm not sure.
    No, it's on Earth 0. Steve is dead in the Dark Earth-12.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 10-30-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Spectacular Member

Catwoman and Batman is not going to last IMO. I can totally see DC pushing for a Bat/Diana relationship, writing is practically on the wall.

Willing to put down a bet that Diana will get jobbed in favor of Batman.
    Last edited by Fenix; 10-30-2017 at 10:05 AM.