Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default BREAKING: Marvel Debuts Female Thor on "The View"

While no details were given, "The View" debuted art for a female Thor from Marvel Comics.

Full article here.

That's.... interesting.
    The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine Review - Vol 1 (Issues 1-50) and Vol 2 (Issues 51-102)

Totally awesome and should be a permanent status quo change. I want one of the Trinity to be female.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

BANNED

Hope its Angela, she's in desperate need of a costume change

Wow! Did not see that one coming at all. It would explain why Thor has an axe in Avengers 35. Although I wonder who that is, because it doesn't look like Angela or anyone I've seen.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Angela has red hair... this one is blond. So, unless Angela changed her hair (which is possible, people can do that ) I am not sure if its her though it would have made sense to reclaim her Asgardian heritage. Only other person who got saved by Thor in the past and remade herself was Thor Girl though I doubt its her.

So is this alongside or replacing God of Thunder?

Ultimate Member

Well, that was unexpected...

Quote Originally Posted by ViewtifulJC View Post
    Hope its Angela, she's in desperate need of a costume change
    Unlikely, the new Thor is blonde and Angela is already getting her own series. Most likely this new Thor will take over the Thor series.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

Well, this is different. I thought they would just give angela her own book, all the hype they gave her, making her thor's sister. I guess not. It's interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    Unlikely, the new Thor is blonde and Angela is already getting her own series. Most likely this new Thor will take over the Thor series.
    That's my take on it. This is kinda exciting, with Aaron at the helm it should be interesting.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    This still just robbed poor Thor Girl of getting any time in the next type of Avengers.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Given that we got Fem-Loki not too long ago, I guess this shouldn't come as a total surprise. Question is if she is an Asgardian we already know (not Brunnhilde I guess) or someone totally new. In the meantime, those arms… woo.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Things like this make me wonder why I'm still buying comics.

Instead to take advantage and developing the existing characters, they are doing more and more.
    I second this, why aren't today's writers recalling old characters instead do making new ones. I mean don't we already have a Thor like female heroine in the Marvel Universe ?

Wonder Woman X Superman Diana X Kal's Avatar

Just curious, what happened to male Thor? Is he dead?
    Wonder Woman <3