116 81.12%
  • Talia Al Ghul

19 13.29%
  • He loves both equally

8 5.59%
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Catwoman or Talia...Who does Batman love more

Okay this is one of the few romances that I actually like both. I tried not to like talia since Batman/Catwoman are one of my ultimate OTPs. However after watching bad blood and son of batman, I really do like batman and talia together.

I love Batman and Catwoman and I like Batman and Talia. As you can see my name is Selina, so I may be a bit bias to batman loving catwoman more . The Bat and the Cat is the only romance that has remained constant since batman's conception, so I am going to with Catwoman.

It's a shame DC won't give the Batman/Catwoman pairing the respect they deserve, they keep shoving the awful Joker/Harley Quinn thing down our throats. At this point I will pick Batman/Talia over Joker/Harley.
    Last edited by Selina; 02-05-2017 at 03:33 AM.

I think it's Selina. Like you said the Bat/Cat has been consistent since Batman's conception. Talia is one of his past women. There is no more hope between them, not after Talia's role in Batman Inc. Meanwhile, Talia's extremely toned down in Son of Batman film. I like their relationship in that film too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    I think it's Selina. Like you said the Bat/Cat has been consistent since Batman's conception. Talia is one of his past women. There is no more hope between them, not after Talia's role in Batman Inc. Meanwhile, Talia's extremely toned down in Son of Batman film. I like their relationship in that film too.
    yeah, she was toned down in son of batman and went super nuts again in Bad Blood. However I still liked the batman/talia thing in bad blood.

It bothers me that we have never seen Selina in the animated movies outside of batman returns, which is not really part of the animated movie universe. I hate how the animated universe focuses too much on batman and damian....I hate animated damian and I wish we saw less of him.

Lets also not forget that batman and catwoman have a kid together (Helena Wayne) who is more likeable than Damian.

BANNED

Presently and for the last 2 decades almost it goes to Catwoman. Talia was moved away from love interest role with Death and the Maidens. As for Helena Wayne she was never a mainstream continuity character, nor was she was she even a Batman character. She has always been an Earth 2/Infinity Inc/Power Girl partner character. Most of her Pre Crisis solo stories took place in the back up feature of Wonder Woman. Her relationships with Batman and Catwoman are non existent because in both incarnations of Helenas story Bruce and Selina have been dead, at this point one has to wonder why they even bothered in the first place.There isn't any real comparison between her and Damian. Animated or otherwise, one is the Son of Batman, the other is a throwaway token daughter of Batman.
    Last edited by darkseidpwns; 02-05-2017 at 04:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    yeah, she was toned down in son of batman and went super nuts again in Bad Blood. However I still liked the batman/talia thing in bad blood.

It bothers me that we have never seen Selina in the animated movies outside of batman returns, which is not really part of the animated movie universe. I hate how the animated universe focuses too much on batman and damian....I hate animated damian and I wish we saw less of him.

Lets also not forget that batman and catwoman have a kid together (Helena Wayne) who is more likeable than Damian
    That's not true Damian is anti social yes but I like him more than Helena.

Talia isn't written as Batman's love interest, Selina is. This thread is pointless. The answer is obvious.

CATWOMAN. Sure.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by fanfan13 View Post
    Agreed, I'd say originally it might be equal but ever since the Morrison era she's gone so far over the edge that Bruce would never be interested in her again (murdering their own son would certainly kill any romance!)

I don't know much about Helena as I don't read any of her stories, but I agree with darkseidpwns. I think it's a bit irrelevant to compare between her and Damian, because they are coming from completely different universe and circumstances. I also don't think Helena's father and Damian's father are the same person. They are both Batman and Bruce Wayne, but still different.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Talia isn't written as Batman's love interest, Selina is. This thread is pointless. The answer is obvious.
    At least, Talia is not the love interest anymore. The rest I agree.

As much as Damian wanted both of his parents to be together, it's not going to happen.
    Last edited by fanfan13; 02-05-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Whoever the story needs him to love more .

I'm curious to see how Bruce and the current Talia might interact though. There still seemed to be some unresolved feelings with her death and now she's lost some of the evil that drove them apart. Does she even still acknowledge him as her Beloved, and really mean it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm curious to see how Bruce and the current Talia might interact though. There still seemed to be some unresolved feelings with her death and now she's lost some of the evil that drove them apart. Does she even still acknowledge him as her Beloved, and really mean it now?
    I'm also a bit intrigued by that. After her resurrection and later, redemption, she's more interested to fix her relationship with her son and couldn't care less about the father. I don't think it's going to be the same, nor do I think they will interact soon. Not to mention the Bat is busy with the Cat right now.

Spectacular Member Huntsman1117's Avatar

Bruce Wayne picks the worst women to fall in love with. I love Catwoman. She's been one of my favorite characters since Batman Returns. But I wouldn't recommend anyone be in a relationship with her, at least not until she's ready to hang up the whip & catsuit - which probably won't happen until her body can't withstand the action anymore. Even after retirement, Selina Kyle would continue to be fickle.
    Clearly, though, she loves Bruce and has recently professed it and proved it. And he has done the same. These two may end up together in the long run, but not until they both retire from their adventures and pursuits.

Honestly, Batman and Catwoman have been so much more mainstream for years, that I actually forgot about Talia. I feel like she's so out of the equation at this point. Unless they want to explore it again, but eh. I vote Selina.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    -but not until they both retire from their adventures and pursuits.
    Which won't happen due to comic book necessity.

Cat no contest

Amazing Member

Thalia was in love with the idea of Batman and didn't accept Bruce as a whole (flaws and all), whereas Selina is in love with Bruce with all his flaws because she knows she's not perfect herself. I think the heaviness of being Batman is soothed much more with Selina, which is the reason he always comes back to her.

On another note it be really interesting to have Selina fall pregnant with Bruce's baby, to show the contrasting mothering style she had compared to Thalia. It be fun to see the dynamic of having a girl growing amongs the boys at Wayne manor and see how the genetically biological daughter of bat/cat interacts with the biological son of bat/thalia. It's something never done and it creates a foundation for future drama.

Quote Originally Posted by MzTropiqWonder View Post
    On another note it be really interesting to have Selina fall pregnant with Bruce's baby, to show the contrasting mothering style she had compared to Thalia. It be fun to see the dynamic of having a girl growing amongs the boys at Wayne manor and see how the genetically biological daughter of bat/cat interacts with the biological son of bat/thalia. It's something never done and it creates a foundation for future drama.
    Have you seen New 52 World's Finest? It's almost the daughter and son drama you want.