Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I've got to be a little more mindful of what I can pick up starting in September but I'm going to try and pick up Ms. Marvel, All-new X-men, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spiderman, and some of the the Death of Wolverine: Legacy of Logan issues. If I can though I'm gonna try to pick up Axis and maybe some other stuff like the new Thor(that does come out in October right?), Nova, and the All-new Ghost Rider.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by randomengine View Post
    I think I figured it out. May 2015 will not be a Marvel Reboot (or else they will have to reboot the new Thor #1 after issue 5 or so).

Instead May 2015 Marvel will celebrate that they no longer have any of their original characters helming their titles. That is something that has never happened in 75 years and something to celebrate.

We already have the new Cap, a New Thor, probably a new Iron Man is coming. A new Fantastic Four can't be far behind. A new X-Men surely, Wolverine is dead after all.
    Supposedly the new Marvel status quo will debut in Hickman's Avengers and New Avengers in September and then the rest of the Marvel Universe slowly catches up to what Hickman has shown. So there will actually already be a few months by May of the characters filling their new roles.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Uncanny Avengers #25
    Avengers & X-Men: Axis #1-3
    Loki: Agent of Asgard #7
    Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier #1
    New Avengers #25
    Avengers #36-37
    Amazing Spider-Man #7-8
    Edge of Spider-Verse #4-5
    Hawkeye #22
    Daredevil #9
    Miracleman #11-12

Think I'm done with Silver Surfer; love that art, but the story wasn't particularly grabbing me, and #3 had a good ending. Tradewaiting for Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk and Mighty Avengers.
    Buh-bye

BANNED

a few notes new iron man to be announced at sandiego maybe even before.........silver surfer is on a skip month notice teh last 2 issues have been behind and slott needs his energy more focused on the spider verse event Silver surfer will be back in november...............iron fist is also on a skip month karee andrews will be doing 12 issues total and then a new creative team comes on board or the book is canceled.......Also A special mighty avengers announcment is coming very soon . a few other notes New Warriors is done at issue 12 with a few more cancelations to follow in november

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop88 View Post
    a few notes new iron man to be announced at sandiego maybe even before.........silver surfer is on a skip month notice teh last 2 issues have been behind and slott needs his energy more focused on the spider verse event Silver surfer will be back in november...............iron fist is also on a skip month karee andrews will be doing 12 issues total and then a new creative team comes on board or the book is canceled.......Also A special mighty avengers announcment is coming very soon . a few other notes New Warriors is done at issue 12 with a few more cancelations to follow in november

If there's going to be more delays for Silver Surfer (which isn't hard to imagine seeing as how it's no secret Slott can't handle writing that many titles at a time) then why did Slott even sign on to do the book in the first place?? I mean I like the book well enough but I'm sure there's other writers out there who're capable of crafting entertaining SS tales on time on a monthly basis.............Maybe they'll bring Gage onboard to prevent future delays

BLACK WIDOW #11 - Excited for the X-23 team-up, I've always enjoyed their times together.
    BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER #1 - Ales Kot AND Marco Rudy? Winter Solider as a cosmic assassin? I'm in.
    ELEKTRA #7 - Gorgeous del Mundo art, and finally a confrontation between Elektra and Lady Bullseye. Can't wait!
    HAWKEYE #22 - Not for one second I believe it will actually ship in October, but it's a book I always look forward to.
    MOON KNIGHT #8 - Hoping Wood will do better here than X-Men.
    ROCKET RACCOON #4 - First issue was real good.
    THE PUNISHER #11 - Pretty good run so far, and I'm happy as long as Mitch Gerads is around.
    SECRET AVENGERS #9 - Amazing book every month, and I like Deadpool joining the cast as he fits the tone perfectly.
    STORM #4 - Not really thrilled about the death of Wolverine tie-in, and I don't like Hans' covers. But I'm sure Greg Pak will deliver, and it looks like Ibanez was just taking an issue off for #3.

Seems like IRON FIST: THE LIVING WEAPON will be skipping this month.

And maaaybe...

HAWKEYE VS. DEADPOOL #1 - Sounds like fun, but I might trade-wait on this one depending on how it turns out.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Huh, looks like Hawkeye is ending... oh well. I honestly don't care anymore about the book. After dragging out that arc that kept replaying the aftermath events from different character perspectives, how miserable the book has felt in tone, delays that just went on and on, and Kate's story not being that interesting... I just can't muster any emotion towards the book. I just don't care that it is all over.

Buying for sure:
    Black Widow #11
    Elektra #7
    Ms. Marvel #9
    She Hulk#9
    Storm #4

Storm #4
    Nightcrawler #7
    X-Men #20
    Amazing X-Men #12
    Wolverine & the X-Men #10 - 11
    Uncanny Avengers #25
    X-Force

Maybe's
    AXIS #1- 3
    Death of Wolverine Legacy #1 - 3
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 07-15-2014 at 10:38 PM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I've been loving Uncanny Avengers since the Apocalypse Twins storyline began so I'll check out Axis, but man those solicits for #1-3 are so full of spoilers for stuff we haven't necessarily read yet!!!

She-Hulk
    All-New X-Men
    Rocket Raccoon
    Have to catch up on Punisher, Daredevil and Black Widow
    Hawkguy peaked with the Pizza Dog issue and hasn't been nearly as good since so I guess it ending is not such a bad thing.
    And definitely the Edge Of Spiderverse by Gerard Way and Jake Wyatt!

I'm intrigued by Avengers & X-Men: Axis mostly because I like the selection of characters in play. However, I think I'll tradewait. I learned an unfortunate lesson with Shadowland. I'd like to buy Guardians of the Galaxy #20 because I really want to know what happened to Rich. But buying a Bendis written comic book and expecting an in-continuity explanation for something is akin to Charlie Brown trying to kick that football. Bendis = Lucy.

I will buy...

Axis: Hobgoblin #1
    Nightcrawler #7
    Moon Knight #8
    Daredevil #9
    Amazing X-Men #12
    Moon Knight Epic Collection: Bad Moon Rising
    BOOSTER GOLD (Michael Jon Carter), HAWKEYE (Clint Barton), IRON FIST (Daniel Rand), MOON KNIGHT (Marc Spector aka Steven Grant aka Jake Lockley), NIGHTCRAWLER (Kurt Wagner), NOVA (Richard Rider)

Uncanny Avengers #25
    Avengers & X-Men: Axis #1-3
    Captain America #25
    New Avengers #25
    Avengers #36-37
    Guardians of the Galaxy #20
    Moon Knight #8 (maybe, depends on how #7 goes)
    Hawkeye #22 (if this actually comes out, anyway)
    Daredevil #9
    All-New X-Men #33
    Uncanny X-Men #27
    Cyclops #6
    The United States of Murder Inc. #6
    Men of Wrath #1

AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #1 (OF 9)
    AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #2 (OF 9)
    AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #3 (OF 9)
    MAGNETO #11
    ALL-NEW X-FACTOR #15
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #25
    BUCKY BARNES: THE WINTER SOLDIER #1
    DEATHLOK #1
    GUARDIANS 3000 #1
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8
    EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #4 (of 5)
    EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #5 (of 5)
    SPIDER-MAN 2099 #4 & 5
    ROCKET RACCOON #4
    LEGENDARY STAR-LORD #4
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #20
    ELEKTRA #7
    THE PUNISHER #11
    HAWKEYE #22
    DAREDEVIL #9
    THUNDERBOLTS #32 (RIP)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #11 & 12
    SECRET AVENGERS #9
    MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #6
    CYCLOPS #6
    STORM #4

Astonishing Member

The comic books i will get will be :

UNCANNY AVENGERS #25
    AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #1 (OF 9)
    AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #2 (OF 9)
    AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #3 (OF 9)
    AXIS: HOBGOBLIN #1 (OF 3)
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #7
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #8
    SPIDER-MAN 2099 #4 & 5
    DAREDEVIL #9

I might get a few others more because there are plenty of other marvel comics that look interesting.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Maybe subject to change.

Amazing X-Men
    Nightcrawler
    Storm
    Cyclops
    She-Hulk
    Ms. Marvel
    Moon Knight
    All New X-Factor
    Silver Surfer

Mighty Avengers - Whoops! Looks like the rumors for Mighty getting the can were true - not seeing it - damn@! One of the best books out by Marvel and well received by critics and doing better than another Avengers book out. Yeesh!

All New X-Factor
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-20-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Spectacular Member

Just a couple of updates on the missing series for October.
    Mighty Avengers is not canceled: https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/488085925214584832
    Silver Surfer is not canceled: https://twitter.com/DanSlott/status/489196623281389568
    Iron Fist is not canceled: https://www.facebook.com/kaare.andre...54336469050244
    And as a bonus Original Sin Annual #1: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...emID=AUG140793
    EDIT: Also Thor #1 solicitation for those who were worried: http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...emID=AUG140777