Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Lol. Anyways, unless tv Spiderman has really decent feats (I don't know them) looking like team bad guy takes this.
    So in the 1970s CBS Spider-Man series, Peter Parker was flippin' brilliant and invented his web-fluid, web-shooters, and spider-tracers and tracking devices (without GPS technology). And according to the editing of the show, he had a degree of precognition. So his spider-sense was on steroids. When it would go off, he'd see actually see ongoing or approaching trouble. Also, he would occasionally show some impressive strength (nowhere close to MCU, but nothing to sneeze at either), and he's shown easily leaping from ground to roof level. He once jumped out of a helicopter to skydive and then web onto another moving helicopter, swing onto a rooftop and disable a crudely built atomic bomb. Interestingly it was usually Peter Parker's intelligence that would defeat the baddies and solve the mystery....but it was "Spider-Man" who would have to climb a building to reach them and trade punches. But I digress. I love that pickin' series for its simplicity, its use of actual stunts on a low budget, and I love that it attempted so much with such limited cinematic technology, and grooooovy tunes. Where's my pickin' DVD or iTunes download CBS?!?! Sony?!?! Marvel?!?!? Gimme my 1970's Spidey!!!!!! Hey...better yet...tell me how much it would cost to dig into the CBS archives and digitally remaster it and I'll raise the money!
    Last edited by verisimilitude; 10-30-2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: type errors

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so how fast would you put him: aim dodger? bullet timer?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so how fast would you put him: aim dodger? bullet timer?
    His speed was weak relative to any other versions, but his precognition helped him with that... sooo....How about "enhanced aim dodger." He was shot at least twice....and once hit with a stack of newspapers by a person with average speed (I try to purge that scene from memory).

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the hell is thunderlips doing here?
    To be fair you could say the same thing about Michael.